Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
I've just begun the game and the background images aren't appearing it's just black. If i hide the ui it shows, so wtf?

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
The CGs dont work there is only a black screen at all times
Edit: it was fixed when I got the latest version.
This games is really really good, congratulations to the devs, the only thing Id ask for is for an option to mute the dragon voice lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
Jun 29, 2020
The CGs dont work there is only a black screen at all times
Edit: it was fixed when I got the latest version.
This games is really really good, congratulations to the devs, the only thing Id ask for is for an option to mute the dragon voice lines.
Great that you're enjoying it! You can mute the dragon voices lines in the 'Preferences' menu.

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Great that you're enjoying it! You can mute the dragon voices lines in the 'Preferences' menu.
Oh I see it now, I didnt notice you could scroll down on the pref menu, thank you.
And yes this game seems to be a cut above most, I really wish this level was the standard rather than the exception though.
Consider getting a subscribestar account and I will surely support your work, I just personally dont touch censorpatreon you know.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
Jun 29, 2020
Oh I see it now, I didnt notice you could scroll down on the pref menu, thank you.
And yes this game seems to be a cut above most, I really wish this level was the standard rather than the exception though.
Consider getting a subscribestar account and I will surely support your work, I just personally dont touch censorpatreon you know.
Not the dev, just a collaborator. I'll pass your thanks on though!

Reactions: Slimeee

ShadollDusk

Apr 5, 2018
Am I weird to enjoy this game narrative and story over the ever present sexyness and fetishes? Cuz I do, got drawn into this for the fetishes and ended hooked up on the story, talk about finding gems in the least expected places, incredible work, keep going fellas and thanks

Last edited:

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
So I saw multiple posts from people upset about not having enough stats and having to sacrifice the girls so I made a guide to help people get all the girls and not have to sacrifice any of them!

tell me if I missed any info or if its to confusing to understand.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes