F1forhalp

SOTD: The Coral - Dreaming Of You
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
yeah but people may not want to cheat and this provides them with alternative options and not to mentation people were still upset even though power fantasy mode was added. I wanted to prove to them you can get all the girls and have enough stats through the intended way.
to me it's a decent lead for people who get lost playing through, or just dislike to sacrifice that one item they want to keep. thumb's up.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
I have a question you can only use mina once sex and anal sex? after than no more? if i capture bastion for her is their more to this? made her my whore but still no anal scene :(

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020
So which has anal scene and worth to keep at your side and what about this consort thing you can only have one? or can have multiple consort
Choosing a consort gives you additional non-sexual scenes with them, almost like a healthy-ish relationship, and you only choose one for that role. Can't remember which captives have repeatable anal-consult the walkthrough for that. Also what do you mean by "keep at your side"?

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
Choosing a consort gives you additional non-sexual scenes with them, almost like a healthy-ish relationship, and you only choose one for that role. Can't remember which captives have repeatable anal-consult the walkthrough for that. Also what do you mean by "keep at your side"?
Which girl worth keeping at my side and the rest of them either give to my goblin or wolfmen. What happens if I accept mina deal taking bastion if I was merciful to her never touch her once does that mean I have to give bastion then?. So which girl can get pregnant any way?

Jun 29, 2020
Which girl worth keeping at my side and the rest of them either give to my goblin or wolfmen. What happens if I accept mina deal taking bastion if I was merciful to her never touch her once does that mean I have to give bastion then?. So which girl can get pregnant any way?
You decide which ones you want to keep or gift; everyone has different likes. You can have repeatable vaginal with Mina. So far, Enid, the peasant girl from Act 1 and Heloise, the sky-elf, can both get pregnant.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
You decide which ones you want to keep or gift; everyone has different likes. You can have repeatable vaginal with Mina. So far, Enid, the peasant girl from Act 1 and Heloise, the sky-elf, can both get pregnant.
Enid already pregnant but after I take her as my slave I can't see her in the captive list? since the guide did not say anything about what to do next?

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
So I saw multiple posts from people upset about not having enough stats and having to sacrifice the girls so I made a guide to help people get all the girls and not have to sacrifice any of them!

tell me if I missed any info or if its to confusing to understand.
Thank you for a nice summary. What I keep finding really weird in a dragon game is lack of treasures (girls you can easily pick).

Do you know if cat sisters are a waifu option in the future path, if not what developers have been planning for them?

Reactions: Maizemallard
Jun 29, 2020
Thank you for a nice summary. What I keep finding really weird in a dragon game is lack of treasures (girls you can easily pick).

Do you know if cat sisters are a waifu option in the future path, if not what developers have been planning for them?
I can't speak to the waifu option; however, there is more content and scenes planned.

silver769

Oct 17, 2018
I just want to say that this might be my favorite game on the entire website (I particularly like the self deprecating dirty talk in Mina's unhappy scene and the rpg mechanics). I do have some suggestions though:
1)Many of the erotic scenes are too short (both in terms of dialog and pictures)
2)The CGI dragon penis is a bit distracting (I like the hint that you might be able to shape-shift into a human in the future)
3) the author/developer might be spreading themselves too thin by focusing on so many fetishes, characters and story branches
This game is so well liked by so many people precisely because of point #3, but it means that content updates that interest any specific subset of fetishes come at a very slow pace.

I would like to applaud the dev for everything they have done.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 202 Votes