• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
You can't attack the regent at the capital yet. If you're talking about Bastion any horde with enough morale will do. Last time I read the guide the hordes didn't have any differences in their effectiveness during conquest.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
You can't attack the regent at the capital yet. If you're talking about Bastion any horde with enough morale will do. Last time I read the guide the hordes didn't have any differences in their effectiveness during conquest.
I Know attack will not start. But mc can talk with them & choose one of them.
I personally prefer malgar & mercenaries.

Reactions: Maizemallard

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So far which horde you used hasn't made an impact aside from flavor in terms of how the battle is described.

We have been told though that what ever resources you have gathered during conquest will play a role.

So I'd say choose whichever horde you like the most or which fits best to how you played the game so far.

Reactions: Paapi

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
mina_bath_preview.png
Art Preview: Mina's Bath
Lubbio has finished our latest set, which allows us to enjoy Mina's bath almost as much as she does. He's trialling out some new techniques and, I gotta say, the results are looking pretty great.
As we're caught up with our scene art(!), there are some exciting new options in the #content-votes channel on Discord - if you're a $10+ patron, pop on over to have a look at them and choose what gets illustrated next.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
malice_preview.jpg

Malice has been a very naughty girl, and must be punished. A snippet of our latest piece by Lubbio, and *dramatic drum roll* the last scene illustration in our backlog! Hurrah!
To celebrate, I've added some new options to the latest art poll - so if you're a $10+ patron, hop onto Discord and cast your vote.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes