Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not against dragon transforming into human when the reason is sensical and is only temporary, ie to sneak deep in human city for something. But I don't see dragons to be willing to transform for a lengthy time into other species. They are known to be prideful, I'm sure they consider their own body to be the ultimate body to be in. What does even matter to them to be in a overpowered human body?
Because dragons have a thing for humans. He isn't fucking other dragons, is he? No, he's fucking humans, or humanoids. Dragons taking human form is not uncommon in fantasy, so asking 'why would you have a dragon do that?' is a bit of a silly question. In Warcraft, dragons can become human. In D&D and Pathfinder, dragons can become human. In Shadowrun, dragons can become human. If the dev doesn't want to do it that's fine, and I'm not calling for it to be added, but people acting like it's a stupid thing for people to even ask for it annoys me.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Because dragons have a thing for humans. He isn't fucking other dragons, is he? No, he's fucking humans, or humanoids. Dragons taking human form is not uncommon in fantasy, so asking 'why would you have a dragon do that?' is a bit of a silly question. In Warcraft, dragons can become human. In D&D and Pathfinder, dragons can become human. In Shadowrun, dragons can become human. If the dev doesn't want to do it that's fine, and I'm not calling for it to be added, but people acting like it's a stupid thing for people to even ask for it annoys me.
Yup this isn't a lore heavy game but from the little hints and pieces we got the dragons always had been going after humanoids. Maelys has been fucked by a shit ton of them. There's only male dragons so not much inter-dragon sex going on. Even in times were there were more around. Dragons were a tool gifted to the previous royal line by the infernals. Hence the words of command and the whole royal blood needed to produces actual offspring. Except the whole impregnating Elves thing. Oops. Also Valzira somehow got a hold of the words of command as a pale convocation member. Ooops again. We really need to do something about those.

But really, the whole royal offspring thing means dragons aren't meant to outgrow their princesses/queens.

Last edited:
Reactions: abiroyon and Balrog

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What are the Femdom content here ??
The only scene I remember is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I'm not sure if that's the only scene or not just the only one that comes to mind. Maybe
but I'm not sure if that constitutes femdom or not.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
The only scene I remember is
but I'm not sure if that's the only scene or not just the only one that comes to mind. Maybe
but I'm not sure if that constitutes femdom or not.
Chanwe, Mother, and Ziz all have a pretty strong femdom vibe in their sex scenes aswel.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I wonder what is Regent is preparing against dragon & company and which army is suitable against regent (using spire lair).

If dragon is transformed to a human, he still possess dragon's powers ? (Not fire but at least strength) ??

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There will be no chaning to human, and entire point of this game is that we play as dragon. I would like it to keep that way.
Nah. Mc will be transformed
Otherwise he will miss some preggo scenes
If mc, can turn back to dragon again as his interest, what is the problem ??

• Angry
Reactions: Feletriu

Royko

May 26, 2020
As we play as dragon, not human. Maybe that? And developer told us 100 times so far that he don't plan to change our dragon protagonist to human, but people constantly nag it?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Then why Malgar told that he can do that ??
(I think u playing with temple lair).
I was just about to say that :ROFLMAO: However if memory serves, during that scene he also remarks along the lines of that the idea was preposterous and side bars it. :unsure: There was a discussion a while ago about it, I can't remember but I think the devs may have said something like it was an idea but they hadn't any content planned. I may be misremembering that though but it has been discussed here a few times. :)

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes