• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
Is there step-by-step walkthrough? Because I need and want to do things more efficiently and I don't want to fuck things up cuz' if I do I don't know what I did things wrong like Enid the commoner girl for example she comes to my lair pregnant with my kid but I can't shelter her because.....reasons that they did not explicitly say. Scratching my head and try to redo things albeit long and I still got the same result. The walkthrough that we got right now are kind of a mess

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Is there step-by-step walkthrough? Because I need and want to do things more efficiently and I don't want to fuck things up cuz' if I do I don't know what I did things wrong like Enid the commoner girl for example she comes to my lair pregnant with my kid but I can't shelter her because.....reasons that they did not explicitly say. Scratching my head and try to redo things albeit long and I still got the same result. The walkthrough that we got right now are kind of a mess
you need 1 treasure to keep Enid and I created a guide a while ago to get a decent amount of stats and keep all the girls but its out of date and has flaws. Ill make a new guide after the next update.

Last edited:

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
There is a walkthrough, the link to it is in the main menu of the game.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
There my updated guide
I fixed the issues and made a more optimal playthrough

This guide Link doesnt work the real guide is on page 130

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
UPDATE:

CHANGELOG:
Dev Notes

• We have a large update coming - this is not that update, but it has lots of fun in it. January has been a difficult month for us, with many of our team (myself included) being out of commission at different times. But we’ve kept the engines running nevertheless!
  • MVP of this build is Tosk, again, for tackling an unbelievably large and complex coding task at the last minute, again. Someone get this man a knighthood.
Features

• Scene: Chanwe’s final lesson (collab with Var).
  • Dynamic: Darja throws you a Moonday party (Dreamweaver choice, many variants, collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Dynamic: Characters may respond to your name, or to the names you give them (collab with Garoompahfah).
  • Fate: A followup to Naho’s protean fate (collab with Fanatisk).
  • Art: Mina’s forcible renegotiation (Lubbio).
  • Art: Mina’s bathtime (Lubbio).
  • Art: Darja’s character art, dragongirl variant (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Improved character art for Darja’s princess variant (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: Messy versions of Darja’s princess and dragongirl variants (Irrelevant_Art).
  • Art: new emote portraits for Chanwe, Cuchilla, Darja, Enid, Helosie, Inej, Issa, Maelys, Malice, Marie-Anne, Mina, Rain, Sabetha, and Valzira (Irrelevant Art).
  • Animation: Darja’s character idles, princess variant (Amon Ra).
  • Animation: Eburon’s character idles (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Darja’s morning staring match (Suki).
  • Voice: Darja’s morning stretches (Suki).
  • Translation: Russian, up to the end of Act I (smysha).
Tweaks

• The ‘Old’ art style is no longer supported.
  • Characters are more expressive, using our new emote portraits.
  • Chanwe is willing to repeat previous lessons when testing her faith.
  • If you didn’t capture Cooch, she comes bundled free with the mercs after recruiting them.
  • Darja’s cameo portraits reflect her current state of dress.
  • You may forcibly renegotiate with Mina when you first meet her. She will remember if you do.
  • You may forcibly renegotiate with Mina when asking for rent.
  • You have additional options when forcibly renegotiating with Mina.
  • If you ‘recruit’ Mina after the mercenaries, she will have... opinions upon arrival.
  • Mina will no longer volunteer her services if the mercenaries are camped directly outside your lair.
  • Sabetha & Inej’s initial greeting has been added to the scene gallery.
Fixes

• Mina’s dress is no longer infested with bugs.
  • The withdrawal method is more reliable with Mina.
  • Assorted grammar and stage direction improvements.
  • And the many many things found during our playtest. Thank you, playtesters!

IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SHOW SOME SUPPORT

Tanno

Jun 5, 2018
Can someone help me access the gallery in this game, I lost all my saves and dont want to replay it all again

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
WOOT ...FUCK YEAH THERE IS A GOD...BEEN PRAYING LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER FOR THIS UPDATE!!!!
THANK YA DEV!!!!

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
the changelog amuses me considering anyone fucked by a dragon would want to complain even if she wasnt torn to timbuc two

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive a ton of questions BUT first ...i couldnt load my old save from last update...had to use an old auto save
reading through all the notes,etc i had the party happen (cant recall how it triggered think it just kinda happened)
loooking through my captives i dont have mina i dont have Chanwe (unless the abbess?)
how to get this--->>If you ‘recruit’ Mina after the mercenaries,
all i have is the wolfs and warlock and cobalds
who is Chanwe ?where to get/meet them?
heres my list of captives (ANY MISSING??)
ABBESS
DRUNK
DARJA
FARMGIRL
MAELYS
HELOISE
THE THEIF SISTERS
MERCHANT
ISSA
VALZIRA
NAHO
(NOTE)
MAELYS...HELOISE...VALZIRA (ALL SAYS END OF THEIR CONTENT ...THIS VERSION SAYS SAME THING)

UPDATE:cant open console i used the unrenbat and also even edited the ooconsole too??

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
ive a ton of questions BUT first ...i couldnt load my old save from last update...had to use an old auto save
reading through all the notes,etc i had the party happen (cant recall how it triggered think it just kinda happened)
loooking through my captives i dont have mina i dont have Chanwe (unless the abbess?)
how to get this--->>If you ‘recruit’ Mina after the mercenaries,
all i have is the wolfs and warlock and cobalds
who is Chanwe ?where to get/meet them?
heres my list of captives (ANY MISSING??)
ABBESS
DRUNK
DARJA
FARMGIRL
MAELYS
HELOISE
THE THEIF SISTERS
MERCHANT
ISSA
VALZIRA
NAHO
(NOTE)
MAELYS...HELOISE...VALZIRA (ALL SAYS END OF THEIR CONTENT ...THIS VERSION SAYS SAME THING)
Chanwe is the abbess, Mina the merchant.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The Abbess name is Chanwe.

Getting the mercenaries before Mina joins probalby means not going to the highland roads before you have a lair. That way you can meet Mina and let let leave so she comes to join you later, but in the mean time go to gutters cove and recruit the mercenaries.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
UPDATE:

Changelog:

Dev Notes

• As it turns out, if you keep on writing and coding right down to the wire, a few bugs will manage to slip through. So this is an updated build of 4.1.3, with all of those addressed.
4.1.4 Changes

• Chanwe will not spend eternity reflecting.
  • Chanwe’s final sermon will lead to the correct consequences.
  • Chanwe’s final sermon will no longer pop an error, depending on your choices.
  • Darja will only throw you a party during Act IV.
  • Darja needs to be alive, in your harem, etc, in order to throw a party for you.
  • Marie-Anne can no longer push you out of your lair during Act IV.
  • Assorted spelling and grammar improvements.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes