str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Abbess name is Chanwe.

Getting the mercenaries before Mina joins probalby means not going to the highland roads before you have a lair. That way you can meet Mina and let let leave so she comes to join you later, but in the mean time go to gutters cove and recruit the mercenaries.
i got to find a way to open console so i can use jump commands,etc reset clock back and all that stuff
how to goto gutters cove?

asrieldreemr

Nov 8, 2017
you and me both brother i tried using UnRen.bat i tried editing to True in 00console.rpy and now just downloaded devmode and STILL i cant access console
as i have said earlier there is litteraly no need to acces it, built in cheat exist in the game and the image and animation aren't protected you can just go look at them in the files if you want.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I could always enable the console with unren but I didn't play the current version. You can also just play in power fantasy mode then you don't really need to cheat anyway.

Gutters Cove is the town in the lowlands were you pick up the Drunk.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ahh for fuck sake i read somewhere

For the Developer Console (this is the one that does the Control + D )

renpy\common\00library.rpy

when i try my stupid ctrl is for skipping fuck

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
as i have said earlier there is litteraly no need to acces it, built in cheat exist in the game and the image and animation aren't protected you can just go look at them in the files if you want.
i wanna access console command how to do it?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else having issues with trying to access console?????
all the things ive tried ive got UnRen.bat and UnRen-dev.bat and ive edited 00console.rpy to True AND ive also got the devconsole from the d/l game here and STILL cant access console
ALSO

For the Developer Console (this is the one that does the Control + D )

renpy\common\00library.rpy

not sure where i read that BUT wondering if theres way to change the ctrl to shift instead as ctrl seems to be fast forward??

Last edited:

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
The ‘Old’ art style is no longer supported.
Noooooo, the 'Old' art was so much better than the goofy newer one. Goddamn, what a shame, why can't this still be supported? If there are any new characters that you can't get art for, them being new version while everyone else is old would be fine. :cry:

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes