mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Isn't it off by default? Along with all other "objectionable" content?
They are but I was just reminding the guy that he can skip it entirely in a click of a button, but then again there isnt any ntr/proper guro implemented yet. Only one thats actually available now is gay/trap content

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
While I really love the premise of this game and the writing so far, I absolutely HATE the arbitrary time-limit. At some point, everything is just "you died", please don't do that crap. It's fine if we die if we make specific stupid choices, like attacking someone stronger, but don't jut put it as "Woops you didnt make the choices I want in the order I want, so now you'll just die no matter what you do"

Blah555

Dec 3, 2017
While I really love the premise of this game and the writing so far, I absolutely HATE the arbitrary time-limit. At some point, everything is just "you died", please don't do that crap. It's fine if we die if we make specific stupid choices, like attacking someone stronger, but don't jut put it as "Woops you didnt make the choices I want in the order I want, so now you'll just die no matter what you do"
Um...it's not really "you didn't make the choices I want in the order I want" though. It's not like you're locked into just one route to survive. There are multiple lair locations and enough time to hit different areas to raise your stats and the like and settle a lair. So, yeah, there is a time limit, but it isn't as limiting as you portray it. Heck, there's almost more time available than there is content at that point. I wouldn't mind a free roam mode implemented later, but I don't think it is required just yet. Or different settings where you can determine how much time you get per chapter or whatever, but that can all be dealt with later after more content gets added.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm really hoping we get a chance to free our Princess and plan to take over the Kingdom afterward and freeing the Princess isn't just the last thing that happens (of course assuming we plan to go that route and not just try to take control ourselves which I expect to be a possibility.)

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So, not to be completely rude, I love the 2.0 update. But one of my favorite characters was the fangirl and I gotta say, I agree with the guy somewhere above my comment that she looks like gollem in the sex scene. Love most of the other artwork though, so other than the fangirl, keep up the great work!:)(y)

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
On a completely unrelated note, I'm really hoping we get a chance to free our Princess and plan to take over the Kingdom afterward and freeing the Princess isn't just the last thing that happens (of course assuming we plan to go that route and not just try to take control ourselves which I expect to be a possibility.)
"Thank you great and mighty dragon... but our princess is in another castle."

- eat him <
- eat him
- eat him

iranomaya

May 8, 2017
The action economy for Chapter 3 is pretty messed up. You get sent back to your layer time after time, which means that almost everything takes at least two actions to accomplish. I'm not against limiting actions per chapter, but either the penalty for moving between area needs to be removed, or else the action limit for the new chapter needs to be raised.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
The action economy for Chapter 3 is pretty messed up. You get sent back to your layer time after time, which means that almost everything takes at least two actions to accomplish. I'm not against limiting actions per chapter, but either the penalty for moving between area needs to be removed, or else the action limit for the new chapter needs to be raised.
Why? You can see every scene that's part of chapter three, revisit any missed scenes from chapter 2, grind some on the relevant stats, and still end up killing time waiting for the timer to run out. What do you need more time for? I mean I think it's a fair assumption Chapter 3 is getting more scenes before it's declared done... but as is you should have plenty of time.

Blah555

Dec 3, 2017
Why? You can see every scene that's part of chapter three, revisit any missed scenes from chapter 2, grind some on the relevant stats, and still end up killing time waiting for the timer to run out. What do you need more time for? I mean I think it's a fair assumption Chapter 3 is getting more scenes before it's declared done... but as is you should have plenty of time.
I do think it is a fair point that constantly being sent back to the lair might become an issue as Chapter 3 gets filled out though. At present, no, it's not a problem, but it is something to keep an eye on going forward.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There was a noticeable difference in her appearance between the B&W sketch and the colour piece. I'll be asking the artist to correct it, but my first priority is replacing the remaining placeholder art.
Thank god, I was going to have to dedicate a day to fixing it myself.

Jun 24, 2017
Ok let me say this I love the story of this game to the point of leaving me longing for more. I like it so much that I would be fine if nothing was voiced and there was no art but had the story completed. So onto my question does anyone else know any other game like this that has a lot of content or is almost complete (can be text based). What I mean by game like this is game with unique plot not necessarily another dragon game. But something where you have the option to be evil or good perhaps. Something that comes to mind is this game https://f95zone.to/threads/divine-adventure-v0-8a-masquerade.14535/

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Ok let me say this I love the story of this game to the point of leaving me longing for more. I like it so much that I would be fine if nothing was voiced and there was no art but had the story completed. So onto my question does anyone else know any other game like this that has a lot of content or is almost complete (can be text based). What I mean by game like this is game with unique plot not necessarily another dragon game. But something where you have the option to be evil or good perhaps. Something that comes to mind is this game https://f95zone.to/threads/divine-adventure-v0-8a-masquerade.14535/
Check out https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v4-5a-arvus-games.466/

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
4MW

Error when you check the merchant at your stronghold after fucking her.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 20906, in script
if fTrader Sodomised == True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 20906)

another error with the merchant.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 20876, in script
if fTraderSodomised == True:
File "game/script.rpy", line 20876, in <module>
if fTraderSodomised == True:
NameError: name 'fTraderSodomised' is not defined

Cooch's picture gets stuck on the screen after visiting her at the lair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 198 Votes