eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
So centaurs are future content or will it never be a thing. Would be fun to see that centaur again who you bit it's leg off.

Oct 12, 2023
Damn, that's... Savage.
I mean you can do try changing it though, the Elves (and especially Heloise) do stress that maybe if the Daughter/"Malice" is raised right then perhaps she won't end the world.

The Mother (i believe) and Malagar do talk about it too, I didn't have with the Mother but I believe it's probrably in the lines of Palpatine:
1711492627379.jpeg

Meanwhile Malagar does try to give you counsel over the situation on trying to avert it, in fact he can actually foreshadow this plot if you give him Naho as he learns Primordial Magic through her, and he also has an event with the naga itself iirc.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I mean you can do try changing it though, the Elves (and especially Heloise) do stress that maybe if the Daughter/"Malice" is raised right then perhaps she won't end the world.

The Mother (i believe) and Malagar do talk about it too, I didn't have with the Mother but I believe it's probrably in the lines of Palpatine:
View attachment 3481814

Meanwhile Malagar does try to give you counsel over the situation on trying to avert it, in fact he can actually foreshadow this plot if you give him Naho as he learns Primordial Magic through her, and he also has an event with the naga itself iirc.
I really don’t think you change it. It’s a Naga’s nature.
That doesn’t mean that Malice want to break people or anything, just that her presence as a naga make the world weird. You could argue that this could be a better world than the current one, and a being as powerful as a naga could certainly help improve things around (then again, Malice look like an adult because she used time magic, she is still a little girl).
Worst come to worst, the previous naga ended it’s life to return the world to normalcy

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Guys! I wasn't actually discussing Malice! That was just a dumb joke about Mythbusters. Because naga's whole shtick is to literally reject your reality and substitute it with her own. And that is the most famous quote of Adam Savage from Mythbusters.

I honestly thought you'll catch this one on the fly. Or are Mythbusters too boomer-ass nowadays?

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Guys! I wasn't actually discussing Malice! That was just a dumb joke about Mythbusters. Because naga's whole shtick is to literally reject your reality and substitute it with her own. And that is the most famous quote of Adam Savage from Mythbusters.

I honestly thought you'll catch this one on the fly. Or are Mythbusters too boomer-ass nowadays?
i don't even know what Mythbusters is.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Mythbusters' first episodes came out in 2003. Most people on this forum are younger than that show. :HideThePain:

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - It Makes No Difference (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
From a quick look (I’m not from the US), they seems to be about taking a ‘myth’, and testing if it’s true. For example, can you jump from a moving train and be fine, protect yourself from bullet with this random object, …
hmm i did have this habit to jump off the train while it was halting, to save some minutes for chatter before work. it works, with the right timing and when the train goes slower than ~25kph.. wouldn't recommend it nowdays.

back to Malice.. she will do whatever she fancies, after all. but i do think the predetermination lies pretty much in her being born to end the world..?
might be wrong there, but i think that's her purpose, more or less.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
back to Malice.. she will do whatever she fancies, after all. but i do think the predetermination lies pretty much in her being born to end the world..?
might be wrong there, but i think that's her purpose, more or less.
Well, Malice isn't the first Naga, and as she said herself, the world is still there. According to Heloise, Nagas bring back old rules, the main one being that there are no boundaries on thought and actions. Any errant idea might manifest in a physical change. Intentions becomes truths without acts.

So, it isn't that Nagas are born to end the world, but that by being born, they plunge the world into a state where people are much more likely to destroy it, consciously or not (it would be difficult, but this same power could be use to build a utopia).
So far, we have seen a boy that really wanted to fly grow wings. But what happen when someone really wish someone else to die? I think that's the true nature of the Cataclysm

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 12, 2023
You are not asking the real question. The real deal is her:
View attachment 3484189
Just imagine it. Manifesting all the thoughts of Valzira after you raped her, crippled her and forced her to breed the end of the world.

She will straight up materialize white-hot cocks in every particle of your body. She will violate you on sub-atomic level until the very quarks of your body get so hot you will go super-nova and then collapse into blackhole she will rape with galactic-sized bad dragon dildo until it bursts. She will fuck you on so many physical and meta-physical levels you will be wiped from space-time continuum, making you never existing at all.

She will literally rape you out of existence.

She will even make Malice mildly impressed.
118e36d4f33a8253f47763332c2ed33a83583c0c29bb5f53446162137bd4a769_1.jpg
Ima be honest with u fam, I do not agree but I respect the commitment.

Keep cooking.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes