harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I am sad at the stupid false choice between marrying your mother (adeline) and marrying your daughter (malice)
Why can't I marry both?

I can literally say "fuck the sun god and moon goddess, everyone will worship me now as a god".

But I am forced to choose just 1 wife.
And if I choose my daughter (malice is best girl. objective fact)
then momma throws a fit and either you drag her to the dungeon to be brutalized or let daughter horrifically kill her.
sadness.

oh, and malagar throws a fit too for you not marrying his adorably retarded god-daughter.
And you basically have to let him go as he swears his revenge.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I am sad at the stupid false choice between marrying your mother (adeline) and marrying your daughter (malice)
Why can't I marry both?

I can literally say "fuck the sun god and moon goddess, everyone will worship me now as a god".

But I am forced to choose just 1 wife.
And if I choose my daughter (malice is best girl. objective fact)
then momma throws a fit and either you drag her to the dungeon to be brutalized or let daughter horrifically kill her.
sadness.

oh, and malagar throws a fit too for you not marrying his adorably retarded god-daughter.
And you basically have to let him go as he swears his revenge.
Yeah, it’s stupidly arbitrary sometimes what games will or won’t let you get away with.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heloise, Edna, Wolfgirl, and Cuchilla and Valzira are the only ones you have to rape to get repeatable scenes (Edna and Heloise catch feelings after the fact though), and Cuchilla only counts as rape because she's drunk out of her mind 24/7.

If you count Issa, Maid,and Catgirls as coercion, then that number goes from 5 to 9. Most people won't have a problem with
the coercion you mention in the game though, so the guy you replied to would probably be ok with those 5 (Unless he doesn't like femboys ofc, then it's 4).
So you get 5-10 willing sex members (Depending on how a person sees coercion) and 5 unwilling sex members (2 of which become willing).

Point is, this game isn't a "Bad Dragon" simulator, you have the choice to be a Good Dragon. Just because you may not have went down that route doesn't mean that there aren't people who did.
Point taken. Sorry for not answering for a while, but I just couldn't came up with much. After re-thinking and re-reading, I came to a conclusion that you are right and I am not. Yes, the game is called Ravager and it allows you to Ravage some girl - but it also allows you more friendly approach. And the coercion point while often accurate, lies more in semantics department, and arguing about it will lead nowhere.

So, all in all, I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Lord Executor

Nov 16, 2018
Why this game only has 1000 $ monthly income from Patreon. It deserves so much more.
Napkin math gets you to 9,3k /mo. (Patreon + Subscribestar), you also have Steam like others have mentioned. But I do agree with you, it has all I would like to find in a game. Considering how volatile Patreon is, Subscribestar looks like a good choice for this type of the game.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Napkin math gets you to 9,3k /mo. (Patreon + Subscribestar), you also have Steam like others have mentioned. But I do agree with you, it has all I would like to find in a game. Considering how volatile Patreon is, Subscribestar looks like a good choice for this type of the game.
doesnt seem to change that the dev caters to a select few people that he is friends with, there was a bunch of stuff promised well over a year ago that hasnt been delivered, 1 was a female centaur captive, another was a futa captive, the game has the tag for trans/futa but there isnt any in the game, again these were promised well over a year ago maybe even 2

Reactions: Saga89

Lord Executor

Nov 16, 2018
doesnt seem to change that the dev caters to a select few people that he is friends with, there was a bunch of stuff promised well over a year ago that hasnt been delivered, 1 was a female centaur captive, another was a futa captive, the game has the tag for trans/futa but there isnt any in the game, again these were promised well over a year ago maybe even 2
Honestly I don't follow the development that closely so I wouldn't know :confused:

But without going into what was promised, I personally enjoyed every time I played it.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Honestly I don't follow the development that closely so I wouldn't know :confused:

But without going into what was promised, I personally enjoyed every time I played it.
a lot of people were asking for that and it was promised, again like 1-2 years ago, but the dev only adds stuff his friends want, why do you think there is constant changes to scenes involving the same 3 or 4 captives? you can see it in the gallery as well, marie-ann and naho are what the dev's friends wants stuff added to, its why they have 6+ pages of scenes

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Malice is the best wife.
All hail Malice, the Queen of Alabama!
there was supposed to be a meme image of "Sweet Home Alabama", but I am already shitposting too much
P.S. If this game will ever let me name my kingdom, THAT'S how I am naming it. This is cheap low-hanging fruit, I know. And that's why I'll do it. If any game lets you name characters and places, you better go with Your Mom or Dragon Deez Nuts instead of Aladriel or Bob. Going full goblin-mod on naming is a principle and obligation, not an option.

Thus Fantasy Alabama will be mandatory.

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Isn't Malice supposed to make a move on your consort at the end of part 4? Or is it that due to the upbringing choices, she was nicer (or because I had her mom as my consort)

4.60 star(s) 200 Votes