Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Фт

And you partially right, but also inobservant.

First, I've already mentioned incest scenes.

Second, I have made a clarification beforehand:
"Everyone else takes at least some form of force or coercion."
Some of your examples fall under coercion point.

Anne, the farmgirl? You scare the shit out of her, at least. (If her taking care of you does not require rape attempt - I honestly don't remember this point well) She is not going to take care of you because you are just another animal. She will do it because a living embodiment of rape and murder just jump in front of her. And her choice is either trying to be nice or getting whatever comes her way - which in most likelihood will be either rape or death.

Mina, the merchant? She is literally in the same situation: scared for her life because a fucking dragon dropped from the skies before her.

Sabita and Inej, the catgirls? "They literally offer themselves up if you don't let them go after capture". That does not sound consensual if consent is won through imprisonment.

Darjah, the fangirl? I've already mentioned her.

Malice? Yes, I stand corrected. Curiously, in your first meeting, its almost the opposite: she basically forces herself on you with your own consent.

Adeline? Yes, I stand corrected again - you can choose consensual route instead of rape route.

Her maid, whatshernameagain? It may be the case of consenting only because you are her higher up. Something that could probably be called sort of "passive coercion". I won't count it as pure con. I'll explain later why.

Maelys? I don't know exact details. I know of this route, but I've never tried it myself yet. It may be purely consensual, or another one of those murkier semi-con things. Once, again, I'll explain this point.

Abess (again, what is her name? does she have one?)? Point taken. She is basically playing as a victim. Its straight-up non-con only if you rape her nun and she offers herself instead.

Issa? Curious case, I won't say he is willing. More so he is unwilling to resist, which is not the same. I can't quite read that guy, but each time he "consents" it to me I can't shake off the feeling that the only reason he does it is because its sense of duty or some scheme he is running. Even if former, its not quite consensual, but I think its the latter. In that case, you are raping him and he is just gritting his teeth, waiting for your guard to get down just enough. Clever girl.

So, the thing I've mentioned.

To me, consent means the following: "when person A thinks they can choose freely to not have sex with person B, but still chooses to fuck". "Thinks" here is crucial point: both partners must not be pushed in any way, real or perceived - then its consensual. Perception is important because even imagined factor still pushes your decision, always. If you think something is real, your actions shall reflect your perception.

And if a girl thinks that the guy is gonna kill her if she does not have sex with him, even if he poses her no threat, and he is using it to fuck her - that is not sexually consensual situation. That is a form of sexual violence.

At least, such is my opinion. Do respect the chick (guy? eh, whomever!), don't abuse anyone ever.

UNLESS THEY ARE VALZIRA!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heloise, Edna, Wolfgirl, and Cuchilla and Valzira are the only ones you have to rape to get repeatable scenes (Edna and Heloise catch feelings after the fact though), and Cuchilla only counts as rape because she's drunk out of her mind 24/7.

If you count Issa, Maid,and Catgirls as coercion, then that number goes from 5 to 9. Most people won't have a problem with
the coercion you mention in the game though, so the guy you replied to would probably be ok with those 5 (Unless he doesn't like femboys ofc, then it's 4).
So you get 5-10 willing sex members (Depending on how a person sees coercion) and 5 unwilling sex members (2 of which become willing).

Point is, this game isn't a "Bad Dragon" simulator, you have the choice to be a Good Dragon. Just because you may not have went down that route doesn't mean that there aren't people who did.

Last edited:

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
But you can't save like that. You have to start from scratch every time you close the game. :unsure:
actually, depending on the extractor tool, you could do savees in some archive versions. me, i use Total Commander to operate almost everything file related, with that, i would have some complete temp folder of the game (if i'd run from inside the zip/rar/7z whatever) with saves likely going into that. unfortunately, when leaving the archive, that temp folder is gone, too :D but well yeah, in theory one could play and save inside some certain archives. i just don't see why.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
actually, depending on the extractor tool, you could do savees in some archive versions. me, i use Total Commander to operate almost everything file related, with that, i would have some complete temp folder of the game (if i'd run from inside the zip/rar/7z whatever) with saves likely going into that. unfortunately, when leaving the archive, that temp folder is gone, too :D but well yeah, in theory one could play and save inside some certain archives. i just don't see why.
And it seems like so much more work and effort, rather than simply unpacking the .zip file. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
And it seems like so much more work and effort, rather than simply unpacking the .zip file. o_O
that's why the Total Commander (used to be named Windows Commander until Micro$$ofties filed); it's like your average Explorer window, just that it has two panes in one window and is very much more capable than that Explorer.
one pane i simply go into the .zip (use it like a common folder), other side i have the target folder open, and really simply copy the whole game into that target folder, from within the .zip and without any extra tools. didn't come across any archive that refused to open, after using that Commander since like uh, Win 3.11 or so.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
But you can't save like that. You have to start from scratch every time you close the game.
I just...close the game and it saves? Sometimes a pop-up asking if I want to save modifications to the archive will show up, but some games just save automatically when I close them.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
I just...close the game and it saves? Sometimes a pop-up asking if I want to save modifications to the archive will show up, but some games just save automatically when I close them.
If you're not trolling then you are legit either a maniac or a bimbo level airhead. Either way I'm concerned

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
..where'd you get that idea that "elves look exactly like so-and-so" and conclude all them gals thus must be elves, i wonder. there's numbers of races with pointy ears. witches might change skin colour over time due to experiments with questionable chemicals. and so on. hell, one of my all-time favourite games around here is about goblin girls, mostly, and they too have pointy ears, and one of them colours herself pink, and runs the widest scam known to goblins, at that time.. far as i know.
there's no say about any race "looks this, period", even dragons themselves differ by wide range in size, shape, capabilities and whatnot.
just sayin'.

*edited* for linkie
Those are swamp elves.

Soldier209

Jul 26, 2021
If you're not trolling then you are legit either a maniac or a bimbo level airhead. Either way I'm concerned
I'm quite surprised by the fact that everyone is surprised. Works just fine for me.

Anyways, does anyone know how high you can get your stats in each act? I'm curious.

Sep 16, 2017
Maëlys' Reseverence scene is my favorite, and I'm looking forward to it being voiced, whenever that happens.

A close second is Valzira's limbless scene (the main one, not the variant of the egg laying scene). Is there any chance of getting more limbless Valzira content going forward (or limbless content in general for that matter)?

Reactions: JungleNuts

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You should allow the text display speed to be changed in preferences because some of us are speed readers and are annoyed by the slow crawl you are setting in options.rpy. For those of us who want to fix this edit the options.rpy file in the game folder and change the following at line 115:

Code:
default preferences.text_cps = 50
to

Code:
default preferences.text_cps = 0
and then restart the game. This doesn't affect what I consider to be the author's excessive use of the {w=0.5} codes in dialog lines to force half second display pauses after just about every phrase and sentence. Dammit Jim, this is dragon story, not a Star Trek old series episode with Bill Shatner voicing Capt Kirk's lines.
lmao ex dee
kk.jpg

Last edited:

Dp-gangbang

Oct 13, 2023
How far is Ravager from being completed?

I always wanted to play ravager, just seems really cool but just as I purchased it and was going to play i decided to checkout the steam page(I got in on itch.io) and found that even though it was released in 2021 for early access it's still is in early access. The current version is 5.1.6 if anyone played it is it almost complete? If it's still going a long time to complete the. Maybe I'll wait.

Please help a brother out I tried to Google but nothing much came up

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022

I always wanted to play ravager, just seems really cool but just as I purchased it and was going to play i decided to checkout the steam page(I got in on itch.io) and found that even though it was released in 2021 for early access it's still is in early access. The current version is 5.1.6 if anyone played it is it almost complete? If it's still going a long time to complete the. Maybe I'll wait.

Pretty close for main story, a year or 2 at max.
Then more side content is added which idk how long it will take

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020

Heloise, Edna, Wolfgirl, and Cuchilla and Valzira are the only ones you have to rape to get repeatable scenes (Edna and Heloise catch feelings after the fact though), and Cuchilla only counts as rape because she's drunk out of her mind 24/7.

If you count Issa, Maid,and Catgirls as coercion, then that number goes from 5 to 9. Most people won't have a problem with
the coercion you mention in the game though, so the guy you replied to would probably be ok with those 5 (Unless he doesn't like femboys ofc, then it's 4).
So you get 5-10 willing sex members (Depending on how a person sees coercion) and 5 unwilling sex members (2 of which become willing).

Point is, this game isn't a "Bad Dragon" simulator, you have the choice to be a Good Dragon. Just because you may not have went down that route doesn't mean that there aren't people who did.
Who's Edna ?

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020

iirc a post around lunar new year said they wanted to be done with the "main story" by the next lunar new year (jan 29th 2025). That being said there are still pre act 5 thing that have yet to be implemented (centaurs) and you also have to consider adding voices/changing art etc after the game finishes the "main story"

PMMNFSU

Apr 4, 2021
The game isn't starting for me in android, it just loads, gets to the girls saying "hey this is your first time playing ravager" then shuts down immediately

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes