GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Yes, a multitude of times, in fact. And it goes something like this:
View attachment 3411038
Yeah, good point, actually. Both Naho and Val are two absolute pieces of shite: bigoted, arrogant, spoiled and spiteful, willing to hate your guts just because.

Romancing them as a dragon is like for you to romance a cyanide capsule: a pill that's just a little too hard to swallow.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
MFW you actually have to lease your grave. And if your relatives stop paying for it at any time, you're just gonna get dug up and thrown out like trash. Welcome to the real world. :HideThePain:
Oh yes - our favorite cyberpunk dystopia that we don't have to pay money or even pirate to play. Shame we can't plug out without self-destruction.

BTW, ironically, Stupendium has another song about the topic of fine prints that's in a way somehow more topical that the song called Fine Print:

All that you say on the net we composite
To maps that go straight from your head to your pocket
Complain if you want, you’re still making deposits
Of data - each day you log on is a profit

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
imma replay the game from the start cuz everything felt so miserable cuz like everyone except darja and mina were in prison and mina doesn't even wanna fuck me cuz of something i may of done earlier one

does choosing your base actually matter or is it just the one you like most

also if you don't immediately take characters to your lair or release them, can you find them again later on?
Every base has unique NPC with unique interactions. To unlock NPCs full potential, you have to sacrifice certain other NPC (Heloise for Zizeryx in the Mines, Abess for the Mother in the Temple, Valzira for Malagar in the Spire). You can use the base anyway, but, I think, you won't unlock its full potential. If you do sacrifice the corresponding character though, you will have tons of dialogues with base NPC that will shed light on the greater world. Also, they will help you in Act IV during all-out war.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Every base has unique NPC with unique interactions. To unlock NPCs full potential, you have to sacrifice certain other NPC (Heloise for Zizeryx in the Mines, Abess for the Mother in the Temple, Valzira for Malagar in the Spire). You can use the base anyway, but, I think, you won't unlock its full potential. If you do sacrifice the corresponding character though, you will have tons of dialogues with base NPC that will shed light on the greater world. Also, they will help you in Act IV during all-out war.
An excellent summary. I'd just add that, if you want the option to make Darja your queen in Act V, you have to choose the Spire.

Dave12344

Apr 11, 2022
wonder if the devs will ever add continuations of the science experiments or reintegration in to captives?

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
played through the game again as i said i would but the cat girls wont appear in my lair as they did before, i did the raid and took the inquisitrix with me, i'm at act 4 now will they ever appear again?

Agent0815

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Furry~
Modder
Donor
Mar 12, 2022
played through the game again as i said i would but the cat girls wont appear in my lair as they did before, i did the raid and took the inquisitrix with me, i'm at act 4 now will they ever appear again?
As soon as you are in your lair, you must have the traps built. Then you go into the city to the cat girls.
When the traps are ready, go to the inquisitrix together with the cat girls, capture her and arrange with the girls to bring the loot to your lair.
A little later in the game, a goblin will come and tell you that the traps have worked, and you have the girls.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
As soon as you are in your lair, you must have the traps built. Then you go into the city to the cat girls.
When the traps are ready, go to the inquisitrix together with the cat girls, capture her and arrange with the girls to bring the loot to your lair.
A little later in the game, a goblin will come and tell you that the traps have worked, and you have the girls.
i did all of this but they never appeared or fell into my trap, nor did they take any treasure. will they appear sometime later?

Agent0815

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Furry~
Modder
Donor
Mar 12, 2022
i did all of this but they never appeared or fell into my trap, nor did they take any treasure. will they appear sometime later?
Hmm, weird, I assume you slept in the lair too? As far as I know, the event is triggered when you wake up. But I could be wrong, I haven't played for a long time. :unsure:

Amateon

Nov 29, 2022
Ok, question...
With a bit of a spoiler.

We have three elves in this game:
Heloise the inquisitrix (pale with white hair)
Valzira the witch (light purple skin with dark purple hair)
Maelys the huntress (tan skin with red hair)

Here is the question:
Am I the only one that finds odd that, out of the three, the one we cant get an egg out of is the one that mostly resembles the child?
Malice the naga (tan skin with red hair)

Even the pointy ears are similar...
Heloise's are too long.
Valzira's are too wide.
Maelys is the closest in shape...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ok, question...
With a bit of a spoiler.

We have three elves in this game:
Heloise the inquisitrix (pale with white hair)
Valzira the witch (light purple skin with dark purple hair)
Maelys the huntress (tan skin with red hair)

Here is the question:
Am I the only one that finds odd that, out of the three, the one we cant get an egg out of is the one that mostly resembles the child?
Malice the naga (tan skin with red hair)

Even the pointy ears are similar...
Heloise's are too long.
Valzira's are too wide.
Maelys is the closest in shape...
I think Maelys looks like that because of the Sun corruption. She was raped by dragons many times in the past.

Reactions: JungleNuts

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..where'd you get that idea that "elves look exactly like so-and-so" and conclude all them gals thus must be elves, i wonder. there's numbers of races with pointy ears. witches might change skin colour over time due to experiments with questionable chemicals. and so on. hell, one of my all-time favourite games around here is about goblin girls, mostly, and they too have pointy ears, and one of them colours herself pink, and runs the widest scam known to goblins, at that time.. far as i know.
there's no say about any race "looks this, period", even dragons themselves differ by wide range in size, shape, capabilities and whatnot.
just sayin'.

*edited* for linkie

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes