muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I wonder who’s the stronger between Héloïse and Valzira. This is basically fanfiction at this point I’m writing in my head, but I wonder if, hypothetically, you could bring Héloïse along with you to see Valzira, and have her use her own powers to prevent your mind being taken over, which would allow you to interact with Valzira without restraining her.

Oct 12, 2023
I wonder who’s the stronger between Héloïse and Valzira
That's actually quite of a good question! but i'd say Valzira.

I mean Héloise can basicaly mind control you with her voice, the only reason you pretty much weren't is because of the Cat sister knocking her out (or you breaking it yourself by insulting her hair).

Valzira also can forcefully remove you from her household and actually needs an entire army of Wolfsmen to hold her captive (who she is more than capable of literally erradicating all of them if you only have 1 morale with them) along with Malagar using her as pretty much a conduit for him to get stronger powers if you empower him.

Reactions: JungleNuts

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean the solution is obvious then.

More Dragon rape
I guess that brings up another question: if the dragon can just rape Héloïse to break her spell over him, why can’t he do the same with Valzira? (Maybe this was actually answered and I never noticed.)

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I guess that brings up another question: if the dragon can just rape Héloïse to break her spell over him, why can’t he do the same with Valzira? (Maybe this was actually answered and I never noticed.)
IIRC, Heloise loses her concentration and will to resist you. Valzira? There is nothing, NOTHING that would break her monomaniacal focus on fucking you up. She is literally too angry to lose her concentration or will.
1711921844399.png
sigh
She would have made for a perfect Angry Marine, if she wasn't a xeno she-witch.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
I wonder who’s the stronger between Héloïse and Valzira. This is basically fanfiction at this point I’m writing in my head, but I wonder if, hypothetically, you could bring Héloïse along with you to see Valzira, and have her use her own powers to prevent your mind being taken over, which would allow you to interact with Valzira without restraining her.
I would say Valzira is stronger against a single target, but Heloise can charm the entire court instantly

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
some one have a save ??
I think you will have to be more precise than this. What kind of saves are you searching? With everything done for this update, at a specific chapter, in dark or power fantasy, with or without Malice, with or without the Infernals/Older god/Mage/Wolfs/Mercenaries ...
If you just want the sex scenes, the gallery has a unlock button

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
without Malice
Brother! Those are some forbidden words!
Ravager - Holy Malicious Inquisition does not approve.jpg
REPEEEEEEENT!!!

P.S. Turns out Google knows quite a few meme images with our fav slithery lass. Honestly, kind surprising given the game contents and its niche status.

P.P.S Seriously, who would play this game without Malice? She's half the fun! And half the lore. Game is so much better with her whimsical sociopathic slithering ass around to spice everything up. Including laws of reality, which she spices up, marinates, roasts and eats for breakfast. Yummy physics!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes