harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
To quote the great sources:

But jokes aside
thank you for the compliment
I've heard there are methods - the horse should have its leg fixed, should be placed in suspended harness in its pen, being daily cared, massaged, fed proper diet, vet checking on it frequently, it should be given some short exercises to give her body a breather, etc. I don't think its a question of tens of millions, but that would be very expensive and very hard, and would require a lot of time.
That is actually the 10s of millions of dollars thing I was talking about
Suspended harness for long enough duration harms the horse severely and kills it.
Water suspended harness helps a bit but still very problematic
But the point (of dragon's cock) was (sadly not) on centaurs (centaur fucking when?!). The problem is - where horse has its head, they have an entire human upper body. They are noticeably heavier than a horse of comparable size, and to distribute the weight evenly, would probably have to grow some extra thicc bums. So, for them the problem of broken leg is even more dire, hence my comment.
Oh that is totally fair argument. I was just nerding out about the accuracy of the MLP skit that was clearly a joke

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
thank you for the compliment

That is actually the 10s of millions of dollars thing I was talking about
Suspended harness for long enough duration harms the horse severely and kills it.
Water suspended harness helps a bit but still very problematic

Oh that is totally fair argument. I was just nerding out about the accuracy of the MLP skit that was clearly a joke
You know, it is kinda sadly ironic how fragile our most durable animal companions (if we discount elephants, of course) can be sometimes. :unsure:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
You sure about that?
Even if we discount the height. Cows are bulkier and heavier than horses.
View attachment 3507262
Okay, you are right! Google tells me that heaviest cows registered weighted around whooping 2 tones, almost 500 kilos heavier than the heaviest horse (on my pic, 1540 kilo).

The one on yours is built like brick wall on legs. Would probably total a semi if it'd crash into it.

Hope it will remain a hypothetical though. That cow is really freaking cute and I want to pat its muzzle. There is something truly special about both horses and cows, but if the former leans more into beauty, the latter leans heavily into cuteness.

Cows are cute. PERIOD.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
The result of a crash with a regular moose (500 kilo on average) is often fatal for the semi truck.
A big, chonky cow would probably walk out of the crash with a few scratches, and maybe a couple bone fractures. But would definitely survive.
Cabover - sure. Hood - ain't no way half a ton moose will total hooded truck. If it won't end up in ditch, caught on a dozen trees, of course. Besides, some people install huge-ass plows upfront just in case. In case of moose, I guess? Then its unlikely to even rich the engine. Heck, the force of impact shouldn't be enough to ditch even a semi without the trailer either - it has dry weight in tons.

Moose total cars and then get up and walk away. Car knocks moose's legs out from under it and it falls on the engine and squashes it flat. I don't think one'd be too happy after getting hit by an 18-wheeler tho.
18-wheeler will make it explode. Quite literally.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
In Alaska moose run a leetle larger than that. IIRC the record was like 1800 lbs.
But would it be enough to crush the hood?

Also - holy shit! You'd need some Mad Max angry tuning to survive Alaskan wilderness! Yo, dawg! I've put spikes on your saws so you can stab while you saw!

I am loving how the thread went about Ravager to "CAN A MOOSE DESTROY A CAR"
You can say the thread was derailed...

AFTER HITTING A MOOSE!

1712178607691.png

Hex Enchanter

Sep 13, 2018
no you need to have naho be brought to the breaker, otherwise she runs away
No I specifically did not send her to breaker and she was available as a consort. She wasn't happy that the kobolds are scrubbing her in the bath though, so she wasn't broken. Maybe it's due to Issa poisoned her before

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
She should become viable as a consort after getting turned into a nugget. :unsure:
hmm... something's not triggering for me, then, cuz she doesn't have her limbs, she's/was pregnant and that's about all I can think of that could be messing the process up, but I tried with turning her into a nugget without impregnating her and nothing

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Cabover - sure. Hood - ain't no way half a ton moose will total hooded truck. If it won't end up in ditch, caught on a dozen trees, of course. Besides, some people install huge-ass plows upfront just in case. In case of moose, I guess? Then its unlikely to even rich the engine. Heck, the force of impact shouldn't be enough to ditch even a semi without the trailer either - it has dry weight in tons.

18-wheeler will make it explode. Quite literally.
higher risk with the moose is that the legs are quite a bit longer, that's why the darn moose rolls over the hood of a common whatever brand car, or the fashion SUV (because those aren't stable), and then you have half a metric ton right through the windshield.
your truck on the other hand might not have that effect, unless you have one of those fashiony drop-front ones.

that's the tricky there; 90% of the moose's mass are on the same height as the driver's face. wrong car, it rolls up the hood.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
higher risk with the moose is that the legs are quite a bit longer, that's why the darn moose rolls over the hood of a common whatever brand car, or the fashion SUV (because those aren't stable), and then you have half a metric ton right through the windshield.
your truck on the other hand might not have that effect, unless you have one of those fashiony drop-front ones.

that's the tricky there; 90% of the moose's mass are on the same height as the driver's face. wrong car, it rolls up the hood.
Yeap. Moose in crash with anything less than semi is basically big dull meaty guillotine that will gore one's head off one's body. And the body too, cause many times the moose will straight up crush or tear through the roof and destroy everyone inside.
1712262272669.png
Don't fuck with the moose. Or you'll end up like one of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes