GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
My pop killed one once in a GMC jimmy. Didn't even total it. He caught it right in the neck with the frame around the windshield. Pure luck.
Damn, that's a relief. We may joke about those things all we want, but they do kill a lot of people (and vise versa), and I'm glad your dad checked the "vise versa" list without checking himself out the list of the living.

BTW, did the head popped-off and inside the car, giving your dad a cool trophy?

Reactions: JungleNuts

F1forhalp

SOTD: AC/DC - Night Prowler
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Meese and prisoners eating each other? What's next - them yiffing each other? :ROFLMAO:

That do sounds like an idea for Geneva speedrunning though.
well, it would still contain Ravagers and would somehow be on topic, in a way. right? ...right?

fine fine, this topic is now about dragons. :p

• Haha
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
Mar 3, 2023
As a side note, why is it always so difficult to do evil things to a bunch of pixels that only say pre programmed things? I’m a giant fire breathing lizard, why do I feel bad because I was rude to a girl?
I know, right?! Im that guy who always goes with most evil and twisted path, because I enjoy that dammit... But when characters personality is writen too good, to the point when they start to feel somewhat real (like in this game) it realy becomes hard to go with evil choices and when I still go with these choices I feel bad and guilty about it :/

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
By the way, is there a reason to recruit and keep someone else than the kobold? Taking the wolves and throwing them at Valzira, then stealing the mercenaries gold give you enough treasures to conquer the whole realm without destruction with the little lizzards, while keeping all captives, and outside of cruelty, have all stats high enough for the skill checks

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
By the way, is there a reason to recruit and keep someone else than the kobold? Taking the wolves and throwing them at Valzira, then stealing the mercenaries gold give you enough treasures to conquer the whole realm without destruction with the little lizzards, while keeping all captives, and outside of cruelty, have all stats high enough for the skill checks
Whether you strictly need any group apart from the kobolds may depend on which lair you've gone for. For example, if you haven't chosen the Spire, then I think the wolves may be your only way of capturing Valzira.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Whether you strictly need any group apart from the kobolds may depend on which lair you've gone for. For example, if you haven't chosen the Spire, then I think the wolves may be your only way of capturing Valzira.
Not quite. When you reach conquest stage of the story, you can get Val just fine. By throwing your troops at her. Proteans fuck her up quite comedically though, making her scared shitless so she runs from her enchanted hut like an angry purple idiot.

But on that stage you can't make her consort or breed Malice into her, of course. Yet, it is a way to acquire the Froggy.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Version 5.1.6, Mistresses & Mistreatment
Voice acting, some dark fates, and a lot of bugfixes.
Pixeldrain
Dev Notes
4MinuteWarning has come down with the ‘rona, but the show must go on. Please enjoy this slightly-smaller-than-planned update while he recovers.
MVPs of this build are Mokkel and Gerd for getting so much voice acting ready for this update, and me for integrating it all.

Act V Features
Voice: Darja’s palace conversations about kobolds, her old dress, becoming a queen, and any lack of pregnancy (Nyah).
Voice: The dragon’s part in the transanguination experiment (GreyScale).
Voice: The dragon’s part in the herald’s catchup (GreyScale).
Voice: Issa’s conversation about living in the palace (Maya Fae).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s happy palace scenes (Marina Montague).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s broken palace interaction variants (Marina Montague).
Voice: Marie-Anne’s dungeon conversations about pregnancy and her wellbeing (Marina Montague).
Voice: Naho’s unbroken dungeon conversations about manners, and the tribe (Marina Montague).
Voice: Naho’s broken dungeon initial approach (Marina Montague).

Act I-IV Features
Scene: Issa becomes the latest ‘volunteer’ available for Malagar’s experiments (collab with Briar Bloodworth, DoItToJulia, and Mattrex).
Dynamic: If you would like to eat Darja, she’s willing to give it a try (collab with Krombomich and DoItToJulia).
Dynamic: A last night visit to Valzira, if she is your consort (collab with DoItToJulia).
Dynamic: A potential guest appearance during your last night visit to Valzira (collab with DoItToJulia and Mattrex).
Art: Valzira’s ritual with Malagar has had its art remastered, and now boasts pregnant variations (eighteen images, Lubbio).
Voice: Mother’s part in Malice’s visit to the proteans (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, and Mokkel).
Voice: Mother’s parts in the Act IV war council (Midnight Iris, Demi Goggles, and Mokkel).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort door-scratching (Emery Aylar).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort map room visit (Emery Aylar).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort game of hide-and-seek (Emery Aylar).
Voice: Sabetha’s part in her consort evening exploration (Emery Aylar).
Gallery: Valzira’s pregnancy scene has been added to the gallery (Tosk).

Tweaks
Issa will no longer menace Valzira if she is pregnant with your child.
Issa is temporarily restricted from visiting broken Valzira, until appropriate dynamic text is written.
Broken Mina has temporarily had her Moonday invite revoked, until appropriate dynamic text is written.
Mina’s consort promotion VA has had its audio levels rebalanced.
Mother’s performance credit now lists Demi Goggles.
Rain’s performance credit now has a hyperlink for Emery Aylar.
Writer credits in the About page have had hyperlinks added to the writers’ pages, where available.
Supporter game credits have been updated.

Fixes
Cooch and Naho’s scene will now unlock properly in the Gallery.
Asking Marie-Anne about Boof in Act V can no longer cause a crash.
Mina and Marie-Anne’s crossover event will not trigger when either of them are in Breaker’s chamber.
Mina is no longer referred to as a farmgirl by Ziz during her infernal fate.
You cannot give Mina a dress while she’s busy with Breaker.
If you rename broken Mina a second time without entering anything, she will keep her previous name.
You cannot claim to Naho that getting pregnant “worked with Heloise” if Heloise did not get pregnant.
The Other Heist cannot be triggered if Rhyll is already dead.
Valzira will not appear as a captive, or feature in captive crossover scenes, if she is currently serving as your consort.

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!
5.1.7 is now out

Oct 12, 2023
it realy becomes hard to go with evil choices and when I still go with these choices I feel bad and guilty about it :/
Honestly playing as a "Good" Dragon feels better, the characters do start liking your well presence even if you acted like a dick, like for example the Enid scene where you are getting scolded and can actually apologize to a woman not even a third of your size, it's fucking hilarious.

Same thing with the Merchant, Inquisitrix, Farmer, and the Thieves like they do still have their own problems with you but have grown to like you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 12, 2023
For example, if you haven't chosen the Spire, then I think the wolves may be your only way of capturing Valzira.
You can actually capture her through 2 other ways if you go with the Spire:

A) Give Cooch/Drunk to the wisps, you will lose her for this chapter but in Act 4 you can ask Malagar to bring her back which does not decrease his morale or anything, he is pretty fine with helping you.

B)Malagar gives you a potion to dragonhandle Valzira yourself, you win but you are so tired by the potion effects that you have to sleep and lose 3 days in-game.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
4.60 star(s) 199 Votes