Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I didn't watch her get raped, I ate that horse leg and it tasted goooooood. I generally stay away from any "watch" type of choices, anyway.

For futurw updates, I'm sure there'll be a way to keep the queen from getting fucked. There had better be, at least. I'm still pissed the merchant got raped. Should've been able to butcher all those assholes.
Disabling the NTR flag changes the outcome of other options that would otherwise lead to an NTR scenario. So you can avoid it through choice, or by flag, without impacting on your enjoyment of the rest of the game.
Is there no way to stop the Merchant from getting raped, I would prefer it if there was a way to stop the merc from raping her not just rescue her after the fact.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
From the latest patch notes. I don't know if that includes recruiting her.
As of the latest version, you can either capture her the first time you meet her (assuming you have a lair), or you can be nice to her and she'll show up voluntarily later on (if you lair in the place she knows).

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
As of the latest version, you can either capture her the first time you meet her (assuming you have a lair), or you can be nice to her and she'll show up voluntarily later on (if you lair in the place she knows).
So if you are nice on your first meeting, she doesn't get raped and shows up at the lair later?

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Perfect game that just fit my tastes!
Voice-acting is good (and the fact that it is in game already is miracle for me), art nice (too young regent still), dragon-games are rare, beasts as MC, especially story-driven and not only "fuck-all-girls".
Though, it's sad that you everything just start to get really interesting in ch.3, and we will get the end with ch.5 (it's just me, I like long stories), that feels just too early. AND there is almost no princess Adeline, which the most interesting character for me. I thought at start that she would have more place in plot and life of Dragon -- like not only one of many waifu, but somebody like mentor instead.
Oh, and just an idea -- maybe to add in game some inner monologues of Dragon which would show his own personality and opinion about another characters and events? And this thoughts would depend on his character (especially on cruelty and mercy, it's a chance to implement impact of them earlier in the game, even without direct influence on what happens)

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wait the Merchant gets raped? I didn't even get the scene. Also i didn't know you could save the huntress i just let her get raped because i thought my stats where to low.

I can't wait to own that witch in the marsh though. Her smug and arrogant tone makes me want to dominant her even more.

I used read this Web Novel call Road to Kingdom(i actually need to catch back up) and the MC of this game always reminds me of Aegir. Atleast with how i play with some women, just going around shamelessly having sex or getting in lewd situations with them.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
What I find little sad is, that it is not possible to fuck the farm maid and get her back into the lair.
I wonder if it is better not to go into the woods and do something else instead. Maybe it has later a positive effect.
Is it possible to eat the oxen and still get the merchant without having her as captive?

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
I've just tried the game. Looks really interesting, reminds me of defiler wings, which I enjoyed a lot. Now it's up to the dude doing it to make the best of it.

I enjoy pretty much everything, art is good, nothing to say there.

I've considered subscribing to the patreon but to be honest I chose to not to, because it said that at 500$ the money would be used for voice acting improvments, which is something I honestly don't care about at all. I feel like there's a trend of adding voices lately in h games but I don't understand it, and I'm probably not the only one since in a lot of surveys and things like that I've seen from h developpers voice acting was always or almost always the last thing people wanted being added/improved. I honestly feel like it's a feature that should be in the last positions to be considered, like when you're done or almost done with your game and want to add a bit more to make it more alive, but then again it's just my opinion.

Anyway, I'm interested in it for sure, and maybe in the future depending of how it goes I'll be there to back it up.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I've just tried the game. Looks really interesting, reminds me of defiler wings, which I enjoyed a lot. Now it's up to the dude doing it to make the best of it.

I enjoy pretty much everything, art is good, nothing to say there.

I've considered subscribing to the patreon but to be honest I chose to not to, because it said that at 500$ the money would be used for voice acting improvments, which is something I honestly don't care about at all. I feel like there's a trend of adding voices lately in h games but I don't understand it, and I'm probably not the only one since in a lot of surveys and things like that I've seen from h developpers voice acting was always or almost always the last thing people wanted being added/improved. I honestly feel like it's a feature that should be in the last positions to be considered, like when you're done or almost done with your game and want to add a bit more to make it more alive, but then again it's just my opinion.

Anyway, I'm interested in it for sure, and maybe in the future depending of how it goes I'll be there to back it up.
AHHHH DefilerWings! Thanks for reminding me i misstook this game for a much better version of defiler wings.

Explains alot cause in Defiler Wings the translation and everything was horrible af.

I like the voice acting but i have to agree. Aside from the dragons voice i couldn't care less about any voice acting at all.
Sure the dev wants to have it and make an effort but he doesn't need it to make profit from this game.
Cause the game in and of itself is quite good.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
AHHHH DefilerWings! Thanks for reminding me i misstook this game for a much better version of defiler wings.

Explains alot cause in Defiler Wings the translation and everything was horrible af.

I like the voice acting but i have to agree. Aside from the dragons voice i couldn't care less about any voice acting at all.
Sure the dev wants to have it and make an effort but he doesn't need it to make profit from this game.
Cause the game in and of itself is quite good.
I do like the voice acting as well, I'm not "bashing" it, but I just think it's very unecessary in the early life of an hgame.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Same. Can't find her images.
Either start a new game with the art preference set to anything other than "Old" or use the console and set fFangirlOldNude = False

Looks like the old art was removed but the code and preference referring to it haven't yet been.

Note: The "abbess_donotthink.ogg" file is missing but the code calls it, thus resulting in an error.

EDIT: Also, the trader logic is borked if you use the mine. It does the check to see if you helped the Trader but it doesn't set any variable to True that you've recruited her. Thus it has her showing up every day after Days Remaining is less than 10.

Last edited:

DarbyFoxtrot

Oct 11, 2017
View attachment 345938

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-05
Release Date: 2019-08-04
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Tablet: - - -

View attachment 347048 View attachment 347047 View attachment 347046 View attachment 347044 View attachment 347043
When are the kobolds look like and not goblins?

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
Oh, i do like dragons... But a pair of questions if you dont mind:
Will the kobolds continue to look like this or will they become more D&D, i.e reptiles?
Will there be other dragons? if yes, any possible partners?

While i very much prefer the genders for dragonXhuman to be the other way around, BUT i like this as of yet. Good Work.

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Oh, and just an idea -- maybe to add in game some inner monologues of Dragon which would show his own personality and opinion about another characters and events? And this thoughts would depend on his character (especially on cruelty and mercy, it's a chance to implement impact of them earlier in the game, even without direct influence on what happens)
I considered doing this, but decided to avoid describing thoughts. For other characters, this is because I wanted to emphasise the sensory description and enhance the feeling of distance; for the dragon, this is because I wanted the player to be able to project whatever they like into their headspace.

What are the follow up scenes?
The captives having 'fun' with the hordes you've assigned them to.

What I find little sad is, that it is not possible to fuck the farm maid and get her back into the lair.
I wonder if it is better not to go into the woods and do something else instead. Maybe it has later a positive effect.
Is it possible to eat the oxen and still get the merchant without having her as captive?
It is definitely possible to fuck the farm maid and get her back into the lair! One of our fans is putting together a walkthrough, which I'll link here when it's ready.

The voice acting is very Marmite; some people love it, some people turn it off. The dev budget is split pretty evenly between character art, scene art, voice acting, and animation; any contributions go toward all four pots.

When are the kobolds look like and not goblins?
Oh, i do like dragons... But a pair of questions if you dont mind:
Will the kobolds continue to look like this or will they become more D&D, i.e reptiles?
Will there be other dragons? if yes, any possible partners?
The kobolds are being reskinned by our character artist, Vira; you can expect the new design in the next couple of updates.

ZikarnKrais said:
Note: The "abbess_donotthink.ogg" file is missing but the code calls it, thus resulting in an error.

EDIT: Also, the trader logic is borked if you use the mine. It does the check to see if you helped the Trader but it doesn't set any variable to True that you've recruited her. Thus it has her showing up every day after Days Remaining is less than 10.
Aha! Thank you for the reports - I've fixed these for the next version.

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes