Xalva544

Feb 22, 2021
Give her the dress when the event happens, then you can return her to happy captive status.

On a related note to this, you can now rape Mina when you meet her, leave her to be raped again by bandits after, rape her a third time after that, then capture her and rape her every night until the dress event triggers which will totally reset her attidute towards you to the point where she'll be happy to be carrying your child in Act V. What did 4MinuteWarning mean by this?
Hmmm but she leaves when I give her the dress. I need to play it differently somehow

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
First time picking up this game. It's really damn good, I'm a big fan now.

Naho seems to be softening up. That puppy needs to learn that her bad treatment is her own fault. As soon as she starts behaving she'll get more freedoms.
I like Naho, but I really hope we'll have chance to do some good work with her. Don't take me wrong, making her a pet is fun enough, but it feels kinda.. wastefull.
I mean, Naho was the strongest in her tribe, she was capable of soloing Ravager in act 2. She was rather badass tbh.

I really hope we could get some nice development in not-broken path for her. I would like to have Naho as some baddass bodyguard for myself. Like, screw Wolf-pack, Naho will now become part of Dragon-pack.

One more thing, I somehow can't visit Mina in Act 5, shouldn't she be part of harem? Was trying it on happy Mina save. Anyone with similar problem?

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
I'm pleasantly surprised. At first, the idea of playing as a dragon was making me not wanna give this a chance, but the game is actually good, the story is interesting and the characters are good as well. Eager to see more!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
What chapter are they up to now? Last time I played a year ago they were up to the point where you storm the castle and take the city. Has the plot advanced since than?

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
What chapter are they up to now? Last time I played a year ago they were up to the point where you storm the castle and take the city. Has the plot advanced since than?
That was finale of chapter 4, now we're kinda in the middle of chapter 5.

Anyone know similar games? I mean like big freedom in choices and ability to do super immoral stuff if you want(kill, rape, steal etc), playing as something non-human and/or really powerful, and pls no 3d games, preferably a drawn vn like here. Doesn't even have to include sexual content tbh. Would love any recs
Maybe Superhuman would scratch that itch?

Reactions: QQP_Purple

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
First time picking up this game. It's really damn good, I'm a big fan now.

I like Naho, but I really hope we'll have chance to do some good work with her. Don't take me wrong, making her a pet is fun enough, but it feels kinda.. wastefull.
I mean, Naho was the strongest in her tribe, she was capable of soloing Ravager in act 2. She was rather badass tbh.

I really hope we could get some nice development in not-broken path for her. I would like to have Naho as some baddass bodyguard for myself. Like, screw Wolf-pack, Naho will now become part of Dragon-pack.

One more thing, I somehow can't visit Mina in Act 5, shouldn't she be part of harem? Was trying it on happy Mina save. Anyone with similar problem?
I think you have to do a court event where you maybe confirm she's countess to talk to her again

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
I think you have to do a court event where you maybe confirm she's countess to talk to her again

I tried, I tried finding here before sending her to Bastion, after sending here, after denying her. I even reloaded a bit and tried to find her after not promising her Bastion at all. She's just not on the list for me somehow.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022

I also really want more Naho stuff. So far, she and Valzira are the only ones I'd pick to become main consort/queen, because they are actually strong and can contribute way more than just laying eggs. I also love that they are the only ones who refuse to bend and still maintain some sort of dignity through all that. Naho only breaks under drugs (which is really unfair), and Valzira doesn't break at all, at least for now. In my opinion that shows they better fit the role of queen worthy of bearing mighty dragons. Hopefully we get a way for them to not only birth kobolds/nagas. Thoug... A second Naga daughter to catfight with Malice would be fairly interesting.

Team Naho FTW!

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I also really want more Naho stuff. So far, she and Valzira are the only ones I'd pick to become main consort/queen, because they are actually strong and can contribute way more than just laying eggs. I also love that they are the only ones who refuse to bend and still maintain some sort of dignity through all that. Naho only breaks under drugs (which is really unfair), and Valzira doesn't break at all, at least for now. In my opinion that shows they better fit the role of queen worthy of bearing mighty dragons. Hopefully we get a way for them to not only birth kobolds/nagas. Thoug... A second Naga daughter to catfight with Malice would be fairly interesting.

Team Naho FTW!
Bro, I'm pretty sure Valzira and Naho just hate you. :KEK:
If you really think that people who hate you and want you dead are the best candidates for marriage - please visit a psychologist. :KEK:

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019

Team Naho FTW!

Well, Naho pregnancy is actually a bit intresting, as we're not quite sure what she can birth. There's apparently no previous cases of dragons impregnating moon-touched wolfgirls. And if you give Naho to Malagar, he'll conclude that moon-touched don't actually have moon power in them, but something closer to primal energies.
She will still most probably birth kobolds, but maaaaybe not?

As for her potential role of consort/queen, then yeah, I'm a bit sceptical too xD. I'd love to see her more like loyal bodyguard (her and redeemed Maelys, nice) or maybe even 2nd in command.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Bro, I'm pretty sure Valzira and Naho just hate you. :KEK:
If you really think that people who hate you and want you dead are the best candidates for marriage - please visit a psychologist. :KEK:
Changing their minds is the fun part.

Well, Naho pregnancy is actually a bit intresting, as we're not quite sure what she can birth. There's apparently no previous cases of dragons impregnating moon-touched wolfgirls. And if you give Naho to Malagar, he'll conclude that moon-touched don't actually have moon power in them, but something closer to primal energies.
She will still most probably birth kobolds, but maaaaybe not?
I’d kill for more unique pregnancies, so Naho giving birth to something that’s not a kobold would be great. (I want a second naga with Valzira too, dammit.)

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I think maleys and naho could have a really good dynamic. Naho is basically consumed by anger and has self confidences issues after her defeat and her being degraded by her own kind for it while losing her alpha position. Basically very close what happened to maleys after her defeat from the dragons over the years shunned by her own people, blinded by rage which fuels her to kill dragons and losing her purpose. I think it could be a sort of redemption for maleys if she teaches naho to not follow her path of rage but rather finding respect and happiness through another path it would also give maleys purpose and help naho regain her confidence and control her anger and regain her power to retake her tribe with the dragon's support that could be a neat path for naho

The only path I can find for valzira is that something causes her to be more mad at something other than the dragon. Like maybe the pale conviction betrays her. I noticed that the other elves in the game have a purpose in capturing or killing the dragon while valzira doesn't actively do much and even lets the dragon go which goes against the goals of the others. She also worked with dragons in the past and apparently would give herbs to cooch I doubt out of the goodness of her heart so I guess for money which makes me think she doesn't get much support from the other elves so I think she Is somewhat of an outcast. Maybe the pale (whatever their name) sends an assassin to make sure her powers aren't exploited or killed to prevent a naga, Betraying her and showing how little they cared for her. Have the dragon stop the assassination, valzira wont care about the rescue only about getting her revenge and then have the them team up, that could work for valzira. Just some ideas that could be cool.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 202 Votes