MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Scene: Darja volunteers as Maelys’s surrogate (collab with DoItToJulia).
Scene: You may now choose how to enjoy your delicious spicy nugget (collab with DoItToJulia)
How do we trigger these?

johanes

May 14, 2017
honestly i would love for you to make it so that if your already waay past the story where new scenes are added or remade, to make it into a dream phase whenever you go sleep or something instead of making it so that you have to replay the game just to see that couple of new scenes... wish you could do that.

Antialpaka

Apr 27, 2018
Ok I don't know why but I have a weird mix of english and german in the game and I don't know what's causing it. Anyone know how to fix it, I mean it's not unplayable just a bit weird.

Last edited:

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Naho seems to be softening up. That puppy needs to learn that her bad treatment is her own fault. As soon as she starts behaving she'll get more freedoms.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
again do you get the other girls pregnant like the inquizitrix, or is it a diffrent time and method
Yes you do. I thought I was safe but turns out they're just "late bloomers". In the final chapter my palace was filled with huge bellies... Inquisitrix and the witch get pregnant early because their babies are plot relevant.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
how do I make Mina not leave?
Give her the dress when the event happens, then you can return her to happy captive status.

On a related note to this, you can now rape Mina when you meet her, leave her to be raped again by bandits after, rape her a third time after that, then capture her and rape her every night until the dress event triggers which will totally reset her attidute towards you to the point where she'll be happy to be carrying your child in Act V. What did 4MinuteWarning mean by this?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
On a related note to this, you can now rape Mina when you meet her, leave her to be raped again by bandits after, rape her a third time after that, then capture her and rape her every night until the dress event triggers which will totally reset her attidute towards you to the point where she'll be happy to be carrying your child in Act V. What did 4MinuteWarning mean by this?
who needs breaker when you can just do the job yourself? :KEK:

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Yes you do. I thought I was safe but turns out they're just "late bloomers". In the final chapter my palace was filled with huge bellies... Inquisitrix and the witch get pregnant early because their babies are plot relevant.
Thank you.

EternitysInfinite

Apr 2, 2018
This is a pretty great game. The voice acting is good, and really livens it up.
I like that the Inferno is, well, actually a hell dimension while still being interesting to ally with. A lot of fiction weakens it way too much.

Though.. it does make me want a route for Heloise where you convince her to help you fight/seal/whatever the hell portal you have in the mines. You might be a kidnapping dragon with, at best, an iffy connection to consent, but you can have standards! (Would be a good route for a more willing Heloise)

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes