Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
i'm curious. does any one know what happens if you kill adeline, kill the fan girl, and dont consieve malice, and live in the mountain castle, does the subject of marriange still come up or do you just stay single?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i'm curious. does any one know what happens if you kill adeline, kill the fan girl, and dont consieve malice, and live in the mountain castle, does the subject of marriange still come up or do you just stay single?
hmm considering the option to stay unwed is an option under normal run conditions i'd think the 'event' would be watered down by the royal announcer guy or something. and the only option given would be 'none' if a prompt even appears at all.

at least until adeline's sister get fleshed out and put in the game.

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Iv been waiting years to try this game again. Tell me the horse scene is still in.
Holy shit 4gb? Guess it really has been since damn 2019 since I gave it a go!

Nov 25, 2022
NICE!!!!!
some suggestions to the dev
1.more Issa content along with option to take him as concubine and threesome with darja and him
2.option to turn valzira into a friend using marrie anne
3.option to turn/torture every captive into nugget like valzira/into a broken doll like maelys
4.after playing cruel and ruthless dragon and ending act iv keep all the bitches
5.option to keep balthrone alive and torture him
6.option to kill/take maelys as prisoner in the forest [in which case balthrone uses royal guards/mercenaries to attack dragon's lair]
7.malice and valzira interaction[interaction with all the captives will be amazing]
8.option to befriend naho after capturing/defeating her and making her pack leader again
9.last but not least, more malice armpit art content

Royko

May 26, 2020
Dynamic: A new dream, featuring Darja and Mina (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah and DoItToJulia).
How do you get this?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravager-5.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I approach her in the bath, she's busy and tells me to wait till later. You let the mutt take you in the bath, but I'll respect that.
*Visits Her later*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'M BOUTA GIFT THIS BITCH AWAY MAN.
So there's no option to stop it or kill the mutt and punish her? we just have to watch like a spindless cuck?

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes