Royko

May 26, 2020
Dynamic: A new dream, featuring Darja and Mina (Dreamweaver choice, collab with Garoompahfah and DoItToJulia).
How do you get this?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravager-5.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: _Maou_

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I approach her in the bath, she's busy and tells me to wait till later. You let the mutt take you in the bath, but I'll respect that.
*Visits Her later*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'M BOUTA GIFT THIS BITCH AWAY MAN.
So there's no option to stop it or kill the mutt and punish her? we just have to watch like a spindless cuck?

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
So there's no option to stop it or kill the mutt and punish her? we just have to watch like a spindless cuck?
To avoid this just turn off Bestiality tag. Her and Naho are pretty much the only ones the tag applies to. You didn't realize she was a zoophile after the dream where she gave head to a horse?

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
To avoid this just turn off Bestiality tag. Her and Naho are pretty much the only ones the tag applies to. You didn't realize she was a zoophile after the dream where she gave head to a horse?
Hmm i don't recall that dream, i did get a vibe from her when she was at the farm tho, now it's confirmed. kinda disappointed her interest hasn't lessen in other animals since she now belongs to a dragon, welp as long as it's avoidable. Thx for letting me know about the bestiality tag, totally forgot about it

jamespolk96

Aug 25, 2020
How close is this to complete? I bought it quite a while ago and played many hours but decided to stop and not return until the story and all scenes were complete.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Reptiles do not have milk :)
I believe that nagas are women with extra features :)
But where's the butt? It can't be behind - spine won't allow that. So its either one hole or her butt is slightly below her cunt.

So its like a street light: 'retra on top, the green, cunt in the middle, the yellow, and anus below, the red. A street flesh light, if you will.

Reactions: dewrules

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
But where's the butt? It can't be behind - spine won't allow that. So its either one hole or her butt is slightly below her cunt.

So its like a street light: 'retra on top, the green, cunt in the middle, the yellow, and anus below, the red. A street flesh light, if you will.
I believe sir you are absolutely correct.
I saw both options, but you make a very valid point bout the spine.
It should be slightly below.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I believe sir you are absolutely correct.
I saw both options, but you make a very valid point bout the spine.
It should be slightly below.
And I'd say this composition has unique exotic allure, won't you agree? Truly, all these alien, furry and other non-human females still has the same basic genitalia humans do!

But this? True exotica! Exquisite, isn't it?

Reactions: dewrules

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
And I'd say this composition has unique exotic allure, won't you agree? Truly, all these alien, furry and other non-human females still has the same basic genitalia humans do!

But this? True exotica! Exquisite, isn't it?
Cannot agree more. Exquisite is a perfect word to describe it.
I hunt for very unique experiences and this would definitionally be one of them.

May 3, 2022
I liked this game when it first came out, and I was interested in seeing how its changed, but not if I'm going to be forced to use steam. Steam is defacto social media. I'm not advertising my kinks... IDC if if public or private...steam itself has a record... This is stupid. :lepew:
It's on Itch.io as well, which is a better way to support 4minutewarning anyhow. Only downside is that you don't get automatic updates, you'll have to revisit the itch.io page to download them.

Reactions: GokutheG

F1forhalp

SOTD: Bad Religion - Atomic Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
uh.. the dragon. you forgot about the dragon.
you see, MC is a DRAGON having intercourse with all those human females.
that's pretty much bestiality at the core of this game. they can't Off this tag.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I liked this game when it first came out, and I was interested in seeing how its changed, but not if I'm going to be forced to use steam. Steam is defacto social media. I'm not advertising my kinks... IDC if if public or private...steam itself has a record... This is stupid. :lepew:
As well as itch.io, another option is to subscribe to the dev's Subscribestar, which will enable you on joining his Discord to get access to the thread where the links to each new monthly build are provided. (They aren't on his Subscribestar itself for some reason.)

4.60 star(s) 199 Votes