Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Will Malice bringer of calamity breed nagas? Or Dragons?
The only thing that keep me at night.
Well, personally, I think she will have 25% bearing a dumb if being impregnated by her own father (its incest) :v The rest will be more like dragon but not true blood as she has 50% dragon's gen :V

Thanhhai.26

Sep 21, 2023
I really don't like the Naga, just because her attitude. I went both way and her personality still pretty much the same.

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Well, personally, I think she will have 25% bearing a dumb if being impregnated by her own father (its incest) :v The rest will be more like dragon but not true blood as she has 50% dragon's gen :V
It is true that the probability of genetic problems between parents and children is even greater than that between siblings, but we are talking about a daughter who manipulates reality itself. She can do whatever she wants and I hope she cures her father since for In the story, the dragons sleep more and more as they get older. MC himself is only a few months old since he was born and he sleeps for weeks on end.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It is true that the probability of genetic problems between parents and children is even greater than that between siblings, but we are talking about a daughter who manipulates reality itself. She can do whatever she wants and I hope she cures her father since for In the story, the dragons sleep more and more as they get older. MC himself is only a few months old since he was born and he sleeps for weeks on end.
Yeah, extrapolate the longer sleeping further, and you have year long sleep at prime age of 5. :KEK:
Might as well just kill yourself if 99% of your life is consumed by comatose sleep.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Yeah, extrapolate the longer sleeping further, and you have year long sleep at prime age of 5. :KEK:
Might as well just kill yourself if 99% of your life is consumed by comatose sleep.
But the other 1% is you taking epic names and stacking epic amounts of bitches. Its like you are the ultimate party animal - dozing off, then partying on so hard people make legends of your festivities.

Well, more like stories to scare children, but you catch my drift.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
although.. lots of lizard types are lying in the sun or warm places, most of a day, and appear to be sleeping.. until you get into striking distance, then you might end up as either food, or (in case that lizard type is actually a dragon and you happen to be female) future mom or something.

do nothing for long stretches, then move a bit and take a bite or breed a bit, i can get behind that. well, what's a year lying around if your supposed lifespan exceeds by far that of any other known species. a blink.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Because he has been through a war :V and he just sleep for 1 week :v that's pretty short for a dragon

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
I think it's a Breeding Season reference. Or might have been its successor Cloud Meadow, it's been too long for me to recall. One or both of them infamously produced gremlins from inbreeding, meant to discourage players as the stats were poor but since it was a unique monster form some players enjoyed collecting them.
At least Breeding Season wasn't, only affected stats, can't say about the other

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think it's a Breeding Season reference. Or might have been its successor Cloud Meadow, it's been too long for me to recall. One or both of them infamously produced gremlins from inbreeding, meant to discourage players as the stats were poor but since it was a unique monster form some players enjoyed collecting them.
it's really BS; they introduced a counter earlier in the development, even with old versions (4.x and up) you get only 'HERP DERP' or such, and then lose all other traits, for too deep inbreeding. later versions, iirc 6.3 and up, you started to get gremlins and those didn't lose traits.

back to topic, this is far as i know not the case (yet) in Ravager, then again we don't have comparable breeding mechanics here, or a 'incest counter' of sorts. no idea if that's even planned, and i don't think it will, because the story doesn't evolve around that. it's just not a breeding game.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes