Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
What's the advantage of taking the cold spire vs the warm caves?
couple of reasons the first reason is that you have to sacrifice heloise to gain the Infernals which means losing Heloise and Malice. Another reason is that Malagar helps you capture Valzira And I think the only way to capture her so far is with Malagar or by losing the wolfman and getting them +2 morale. Also Malagar comes with +2 morale during act 4 and gives you the option to either spare or conquer which is helpful and I want to know what happens when you save that rare Reagent he has I believe its going to be useful. Oh I almost forgot he's an absolute bro the coolest dude in this game.

Last edited:
May 20, 2019
couple of reasons the first reason is that you have to sacrifice heloise to gain the Infernals which means losing Heloise and Malice. Another reason is that Malagar helps you capture Valzira And I think the only way to capture her so far is with Malagar or by losing the wolfman and getting them +2 morale. Also Malagar comes with +2 morale during act 4 and gives you the option to either spare or conquer which is helpful and I want to know what happens when you save that rare Reagent he has I believe its going to be useful. Oh I almost forgot he's an absolute bro the coolest dude in this game.
He's basically an evil Tony Stark with a multi-use, all purpose infinity gauntlet.
Who doesn't want that kind of person on their team?
Not to rain on your parades mates...but he a simp.
YES, that word is overused to the point there is no point, but he is.

Literally, unless later the story said so, or I miss something:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I miss something? Tell me I miss something, or are they related and he is just helping a family member.

Forget this, I am just fucking dumb.

...or am I? I replay the fourth time, and the Warlock still didn't tell me shit before he explodes my dragon ass.

Last edited:

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Not to rain on your parades mates...but he a simp.
YES, that word is overused to the point there is no point, but he is.

Literally, unless later the story said so, or I miss something:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do I miss something? Tell me I miss something, or are they related and he is just helping a family member.
They are related Darja is his niece did you miss that scene and How did you miss it? Malagar only a simp for good family relations and magic power :ROFLMAO:.

May 20, 2019
They are related Darja is his niece did you miss that scene and How did you miss it? Malagar only a simp for good family relations and magic power :ROFLMAO:.
Oh. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Well, I don't remember he ever told me that.
The first time we talk, he said he is useless unless we got a witch.
The second time we talk, got blown up.

Reload, give queen, talk, he all normal.

You are still right, maybe.
Since this is my third run and I am skipping through a lot of dialogue.

Reactions: Maizemallard
May 20, 2019
Okay, can someone tell me when the Warlock tells me he is related to the fangirl?

I feel like I am losing my mind, because after replay the fourth time, the same thing happens.

Talk to him first, he says he needs the witch.
Talk to him second, got my dragon ass explode.

No time he mentions the fact he is related to the fangirl in any shape or form before he blows me up, and to be honest, not even after he didn't blow me up.

After calling he a simp and get laugh at by at least two people online, I want some answers.

And if the answer is after Act 4, which I only play to in my first, and didn't play to in my last three runs...then that still doesn't make any sense.
Since that is something you only know afterwords, and my every run is a different lair, the guy might as well be non-existence at that point...

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Okay, can someone tell me when the Warlock tells me he is related to the fangirl?

I feel like I am losing my mind, because after replay the fourth time, the same thing happens.

Talk to him first, he says he needs the witch.
Talk to him second, got my dragon ass explode.

No time he mentions the fact he is related to the fangirl in any shape or form before he blows me up, and to be honest, not even after he didn't blow me up.

After calling he a simp and get laugh at by at least two people online, I want some answers.

And if the answer is after Act 4, which I only play to in my first, and didn't play to in my last three runs...then that still doesn't make any sense.
He never blown up my ass, so I can't help you with that, but after you claim spire as your lair, when he appears the first time, he tells you that Daria is his niece.

Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)
May 20, 2019
He never blown up my ass, so I can't help you with that, but after you claim spire as your lair, when he appears the first time, he tells you that Daria is his niece.
From your comment I have a theory of dev oversight, I am not blaming them though since this game is great to the point I want to pledge.

Basically, I think if the dragon just locks up the fangirl without knowing her name.
The Warlock appears just to blow your ass up for locking up her niece instead of making her queen or fucking her.
I bet most who didn't got blown up already know the fangirl well enough before the warlock appears, so they get the memo of he mentioning that, while I didn't.

Since all I do is reload a save that I already have both of them, but before I talk to the fangirl and get to know her, and before got blown to bits.
Then I talk to the fangirl, so I don't get blow up.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
It seems to me that Malagar is true neutral. Of course he helps the "evil" dragon, but if the aforementioned dragon mistreats or hurts Malagar's niece, the scaly bastard is doomed.

Though, personally, I havn't checked what would happen if you give Darja to the horde after claiming the spire.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It seems to me that Malagar is true neutral. Of course he helps the "evil" dragon, but if the aforementioned dragon mistreats or hurts Malagar's niece, the scaly bastard is doomed.

Though, personally, I havn't checked what would happen if you give Darja to the horde after claiming the spire.
That isn't what true neutral means. Evil people still have friends and family, and god help you if you treat them badly.

May 20, 2019
Well, do ya want to? :p
Only downside is you lose access to her.
Judging from your avatar I think you will prefer her over the other option, no offense.
She is the more wholesome character in the game, hate to lose her.

But on the other hand, I don't want to lose the elf either, can we get someone more...disposable?

Like the drunk or the merchant (I will just call her that, since she got pissy when the mercs march in and she basically loses all value to me now), I fail to see why not?
I mean, so far the two option is the sky elf and a comparably generic farm girl, that some big difference, why can't I throw others under the bus but only these two?

Jun 29, 2020
Judging from your avatar I think you will prefer her over the other option, no offense.
She is the more wholesome character in the game, hate to lose her.
I mean, so far the two option is the sky elf and a comparably generic farm girl, that some big difference, why can't I throw others under the bus but only these two?
Not all horde/ally "sacrifice" options have been fleshed out yet. We're currently working on advancing the plot, but as time goes on our writers will expand the breadth of those "sacrifices".

Reactions: Wehrmacht_Wichser

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I should have possibly waited before giving the with to Malagar. Haven't seen her scenes with Isaa yet.

If I want to be nice to all the girls, how can I improve morale? Currently my mercs and wolves are bugged at 0 morale.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes