HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, since the introduction of Malice I feared this project was on borrowed time in regards to patreon. Hopefully 4MW finds a way to move forward and continue. A game of this quality deserves to be finished.

Feb 11, 2021
Patreon's morality police hate incest (among other things)
Damn, completely forgot incest was only a recent addition to the game, I was thinking it was because of the bestiality. Also, it's telling just how dumb the workaround to that commonly is when my immediate first thought was "oh that's alright, just have the elf we raped become the landlady and the naga a tenant" :ROFLMAO:

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
I keep finding myself coming back to this game, and enjoying it even still, but is it possible to request to have more girls able to get bred?? I dunno if that's in the plans or not, but I find myself ESPECIALLY adoring Naho, and the rogue twins Inej and her other half...I just think having the ability to breed more girls, and possibly actually have the kids as NPCs added as a feature would be an awesome addition, not sure if that would be something you'd do, but can't exactly hurt to ask and find out now can it?

EDIT: JUST discovered apparentlyNaho DOES now support being knocked up! Kickass, love this girl for some reason, not usually into dominant types like her as far as I can tell, but just something about her as a whole I adore and cannot pin down why. THANK YOU, GOOD SIR! beat me to my request! I love it!
Wait naho can be knocked up? How and since when?

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
Wait what the hell.. Cant I finish the game without purchasing it on Steam? how much there even is beyond the city capture

Reactions: blarg0192

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hello I've a question for the infidelity scenes, can I avoid them?
I like games when I fuck up, there's some kind of negative to it so I make sure I play it perfectly.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Hello I've a question for the infidelity scenes, can I avoid them?
I like games when I fuck up, there's some kind of negative to it so I make sure I play it perfectly.
I believe one is requires to bite up some non dragon balls at the start of the game to prevent from acquiring. Or you can disable them in preferences.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

mmd123

May 9, 2020
I mean...I do not know for sure, I'm using to edit the save file and read certain game flags, and according to the save file read by way of saveedit, it says she is currently pregnant....mind you, I've yet to see jack shit about it in-game so far, but according to the save files game flags, she is pregnant from the first interaction with her when you have to fight her after going to the lowlands to find the wolf pack, to begin with... now, that does not necessarily mean that there's content for it, as that could be a generic thing and without actual content being purposefully made for that and to support it, it does not really mean much other than I saw the flag for it and assumed.

honestly, if there is not any actual in-game content for it, I second the request to have her as a consort, as well as making the personal request to support more girls having actual legit pregnancy mechanics, because to be honest, a game such as this, where your a damn dragon, and you're amassing a lair and everything, why the hell would you not have the ability, canonically, like a dragon, to make a god damn harem and knock all of the girls up?

I'm of course going by dragon lore here and NOT the game itself, but that would be an awesome addition!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

To mark our first fortnight since Steam release, I will be holding an Ask Me (Almost) Anything session at 14:00 UTC on Saturday 18th September, over on Discord! Patrons can tune in and pose questions, while Dreamweavers and Resplendent Ones can join the conversation directly.
I will not be answering questions about secrets of the gameworld or upcoming content, but I will be very happy to talk about my experiences in H-dev. If you're curious about what it's like to make a game, or perhaps in making your own sometime, come along and find out.
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Reactions: Maizemallard

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
A question to devs: I have been reading how Vikings lived they are pretty based. Atrocities were normal, human sacrifices mandatory and there was no peace but eternal war. As a dragon, this must be the correct way to rule right? Raising Idols to make people worship you, mass-devouring people to gain strength and desolating entire lands and their dwellers who resisted your will. Can you spoil, if the final act will have elements like these?

edit: lol, posted this at the same time. not related to dev announcement.

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
There is 2 scene with Adeline in the Gallery that i cant unlock. It say only available in the Full Version of the game. Is it only blocked in the gallery and can i still see them IN-GAME when i reach that point ?

And is it the only thing that is block in the public version ? or Patreon Full Version have a lot more content / detail / story available ?

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
There is 2 scene with Adeline in the Gallery that i cant unlock. It say only available in the Full Version of the game. Is it only blocked in the gallery and can i still see them IN-GAME when i reach that point ?

And is it the only thing that is block in the public version ? or Patreon Full Version have a lot more content / detail / story available ?
to unlock those 2 scene buy it on steam

Reactions: _Maou_
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes