BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
I can't wrap my mind around why some people choose a stupid cave or a moist stupid cave over a badass gothic spire. Unless they know exactly what they're doing.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Anyway, he's Darja's big brother iirc,
I think it was uncle. He counts as the "Horde" for the ancient spire and requires you give him Valzira which he will put in an apparatus constantly draining her and giving him the power. Given Valziras constant antagonism it's arguably the easiest sacrifice for a horde. You even get to fuck her beforehand.

You don't have to do any of the experiments. There's also one with Marie-Anne were he fucks with her senses IIRC.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
The file from Anon is a bit for bit copy of the files on Itch. It hasn't been tampered with. False positive
It seems to be something with anonfiles, I was going to download another game just now and I decided to test the anonfiles link: it was 30MB heavier than the others and was also flagged. Pretty weird considering I've downloaded from there in the past without any issues, but maybe there has been some discussion around it and I missed it because I'm not as much of a regular as I once was.

Thepersonwithnoplan

Jul 21, 2020
It seems to be something with anonfiles, I was going to download another game just now and I decided to test the anonfiles link: it was 30MB heavier than the others and was also flagged. Pretty weird considering I've downloaded from there in the past without any issues, but maybe there has been some discussion around it and I missed it because I'm not as much of a regular as I once was.
Most likely it has something to do with with there file storage.

clystar

May 9, 2019
The girls we offer to Malagar Experiments will they turn back to normal? Like story-wise normal or gone forever in his lab?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The girls we offer to Malagar Experiments will they turn back to normal? Like story-wise normal or gone forever in his lab?
Non of the follow-up content has been written AFAIK. They should be returned to you in their altered state which is permanent from my understanding.

Nafto56744

Jan 27, 2020
Non of the follow-up content has been written AFAIK. They should be returned to you in their altered state which is permanent from my understanding.
Actually, he says he won't be returning them for now, because he's worried that they may be a bit unstable after the whole procedure.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I see that there is group sex, is there cheating? or just share? or are they also cheating on you?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I see that there is group sex, is there cheating? or just share? or are they also cheating on you?
I'm not sure, but from the scenes I've seen, it sure has sharing, but sometimes girls willingly have sex with other characters without knowing you're there, so would it be cheating? Maybe yes, but you choose how to react to it , approving the act or not

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes