mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Best girl is obviously Malice. Heloise is honorary best girl cause she made Malice ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wait what? there is more than one way to get malice?
... also who is val?
And Maelys asks you to fuck her since Heloise seems to not have lost herself to it. And yet, if you give her what she asks you, she becomes an empty shell for you to fuck, while totally unresponsive.
feels bad. but I think dialog is hinting she will recover.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
wait what? there is more than one way to get malice?
... also who is val?
Valzira. The "witch" in the swamp. You can get her either by having the wolf pack and giving them the job to get her, or apparently by using Cuch's body for the ghosts in the swamp (but I guess you can't do it if you've already met the guy because it doesn't seem like you can meet him again after...?).

feels bad. but I think dialog is hinting she will recover.
Dunno, she seems really broken and you even get the option to apologize. Honestly this is heartbreaking.

Reactions: haooni

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Valzira. The "witch" in the swamp. You can get her either by having the wolf pack and giving them the job to get her, or apparently by using Cuch's body for the ghosts in the swamp (but I guess you can't do it if you've already met the guy because it doesn't seem like you can meet him again after...?).
Oh, I was forced to give her up because I lair in the mountains. kinda forgot who she was there for a moment.

edit:
Actually I have been intentionally avoiding lairing elsewhere because:
1. I am not willing to sacrifice any of my waifus (as each lair requires a different waifu to be sacrificed)
2. If I lair elsewhere I will get Val as a waifu, and then I will start thinking of her as a person or even a waifu, and then I won't be able to play the game anymore knowing I sacrificed her.
I am actively suppressing that memory that I did such a thing to avoid quitting the game.

Reactions: Rutonat

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Oh, I was forced to give her up because I lair in the mountains. kinda forgot who she was there for a moment.

edit:
Actually I have been intentionally avoiding lairing elsewhere because:
1. I am not willing to sacrifice any of my waifus (as each lair requires a different waifu to be sacrificed)
2. If I lair elsewhere I will get Val as a waifu, and then I will start thinking of her as a person or even a waifu, and then I won't be able to play the game anymore knowing I sacrificed her.
I am actively suppressing that memory that I did such a thing to avoid quitting the game.
Pretty sure you can get her and then just not hand her over to Malagar.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
I am not willing to sacrifice any of my waifus (as each lair requires a different waifu to be sacrificed)
You are not at all required to sacrifice a waifu to proceed with the game. Indeed, I have tested and it is possible to conquer the lands without having them pillaged and still collect every girl, all while disregarding your lair's faction. Though you likely will have to settle for mina being unhappy.

On the subject of Valzira - here is what may likely be an unpopular opinion: I really like her.
Her character has much in common with Naho who has plenty of fans so that makes her lack of more public appeal doubly puzzling for me. She's working the defiant "sound and fury" shtick marvelously, her speech is one of dignified contempt and those characters go a long way with me. Particularly the scene where she demonstrates willingness to suffer what is apparently unspeakable pain just to spite you. First time reading it, i was genuinely awed with the gutsy gamble with her own life in order to deny you, never relenting on the insults even in the throes of agony.
There is something poetic in it - swallows poison and spits venom.

Really rocking the "bound, but not broken" bit; wont bend to appeasement, or cave in to threats, ever bristling with defiance, bile and disdain. Which brings to mind a very fitting quote: "Hatred is as good a thing as any to keep one going. Better than most"
That is not to say I advocate for her to become a consort option, though. Doing so would be breaking character. Valzira's appeal - sadly - also means that she cant fundamentally be cowed or reconciled with, and thats how it has to stay.
And thats alright - there are already plenty of characters who can be brought to MC's way of thinking, one way or another, and it's good to have one that wont compromise.

Last edited:

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
And Maelys asks you to fuck her since Heloise seems to not have lost herself to it. And yet, if you give her what she asks you, she becomes an empty shell for you to fuck, while totally unresponsive.
The other main route being acting like the cruel monster she sees in you when she comes to end you, and locking her up like Val.
What scene are you talking about? Maelys only gets broken if you make her submit. On the mercy path you don't break her you have a hot threesome with her and Heliose. (If Heliose is your consort)

Reactions: zinwaz

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You are not at all required to sacrifice a waifu to proceed with the game. Indeed, I have tested and it is possible to conquer the lands without having them pillaged and still collect every girl, all while disregarding your lair's faction. Though you likely will have to settle for mina being unhappy.

On the subject of Valzira - here is what may likely be an unpopular opinion: I really like her.
Her character has much in common with Naho who has plenty of fans so that makes her lack of more public appeal doubly puzzling for me. She's rocking the defiant "sound and fury" shtick marvelously, her speech is one of dignified contempt and those characters go a long way with me. Particularly the scene where she demonstrates willingness to suffer what is apparently unspeakable pain just to spite you. First time reading it, i was genuinely awed with the gutsy gamble with her own life in order to deny you, never relenting on the insults even in the throes of agony.
There is even something poetic in it - willing to swallow poison, so that she could spit venom(at the player).

Really does the "bound, but not broken" bit justice; wont bend to appeasement, cave in to threats of torture or execution; ever bristling with defiance, bile and disdain. Which brings to mind a very fitting quote: "Hatred is as good a thing as any to keep one going. Better than most"
That is not to say I advocate for her to become a consort option, though. Doing so would be breaking character. Valzira's appeal - sadly - also means that she cant fundamentally be cowed or reconciled with, and thats how it has to stay.
And thats alright - there are already plenty of characters who can be brought to MC's way of thinking, one way or another, and it's good to have one that wont compromise.
true true. having no hm, oddball (compared to the other gals) in a game like this, is like a spiceless dish. it'd ease the hunger. but not more.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I'm literally playing the version downloadable here and had the scene.
You are right. I had all Maelys scenes unlocked in the gallery and this scene wasn't among them. But I did a new playthrough and found the scene in question. I guess 4MinuteWarning forgot to put it into the gallery. ;)

Reactions: mrttao and Rutonat
Oct 12, 2019
So what is in the new update?Last time i played the game end where we save the princess(or kill her).Is there any storyline written or it just another way to play and some more scene?

Oct 12, 2019
And also i hope that the dev will give a galery for them game since the game has a lot of route and action to choose which lead to different type of behavior within the character(Which is pretty cool).I played both route but i dont even know if i have seen all the scene yet.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
So what is in the new update?Last time i played the game end where we save the princess(or kill her).Is there any storyline written or it just another way to play and some more scene?
You can literally go to the first page and check the "Changelog" spoiler...

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks to Irrelevant Art, we have the last waifu to experience the joys of pregnancy - Cooch! I say joys, but giving up the booze has clearly not been kind. I'm sure she'll have a lot to say about it when you catch up with her in Act V.
cooch_pregnant_preview.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes