guerreiro

Sep 10, 2020
It seems that if you finish The Abbess' lessons you can't take her to the Proteans because I keep getting the "come back next patch" message

Jan 28, 2018
The walkthrough is a little unclear for me, but is there a way to prevent Malice (your daughter) from absorbing your consort? Aside from the choice that ;ectures her to not steal from me. Because that threw me completely offguard.

Also going to cheat abit with the save editor, does anyone know which value affects the morality of Malice? So that I dont get my consort absorbed.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
For whatever this is worth, I just wanted to say I really don't like there being two completely different representations of the girls depending on the art style. They're barely even similar most of the time. The realistic art is nice but loses almost all of the charm of the anime art. It's frankly up there with the worst design decision I've ever seen in a game, and I've played some really, really bad games. This is a good game though, otherwise. I like raping and then eating women. I mean, in the game.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Not really. The isn't a game that really needs to point you in the "right way" since it's about choosing what you prefer rather than anything else.
Also the right click save option exists, and you can save at every choice.
A walkthrough mod does not necessary show u only "the right way", but all the path, so you can choose, it could be a colors code to indicate different paths or else...but i think you know that

Reactions: Jhonnny6969

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
iirc all such scenes that don't result from gifting require you to willingly stand back and let it happen. That would make them all sharing which in turn would make them Netorase. (one of the 3 main categories of NTR)

Speaking of Marrie-Anne, all but one of her bestiality scenes should qualify under the Game's own definition of NTR but aren't effected by disabling NTR in the settings for some reason.
I haven't played this in a long while, but there used to also be a scene where a group of centaurs gangraped the Elf hunter if you missed a stat check. Something like that, anyway, but I vaguely remember that getting tweaked to make it easier to avoid.

Cool, avoiding the game then. Fucking hate when games have the gay tag and it's only 1 scene
Games get tagged if there's some of the relevant content in them, regardless of amount. It's not a great system but it is what it is. I would say it's more than just one scene although it is mainly one character; there is the option to make the wolfdude your consort and presumably that leads to some scenes as well.

The vast majority of the game is straight male-on-female though.

The walkthrough is a little unclear for me, but is there a way to prevent Malice (your daughter) from absorbing your consort? Aside from the choice that ;ectures her to not steal from me. Because that threw me completely offguard.

Also going to cheat abit with the save editor, does anyone know which value affects the morality of Malice? So that I dont get my consort absorbed.
See here.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Okay so it says in the guide that I can give the witch to the warlock. But I only seem to have the option to give her to the Kolbolds. I'm playing on power fantasy if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Okay so it says in the guide that I can give the witch to the warlock. But I only seem to have the option to give her to the Kolbolds. I'm playing on power fantasy if that makes a difference.
What tags do you have turned on? Has he told you his backstory?

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Oh I thought the tags only skipped the scenes not remove the option.

edit: Okay I just finished the current content and man things are going to be awkward between dragon and Adeline. Not only is she not going to be queen but that the dragon needs her blood for the warlock.

Last edited:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Much has changed since the early days of Ravager, when it was just me tapping away on commutes and in hotel rooms. Nowadays, a sizeable team of professionals and volunteers are involved with almost every step of the process!

In some cases, this frees up my time to focus it where I need to. In many others, it allows us to push the bar of quality much higher: a scene is much stronger, for example, if you can pool the talents of many contributing writers.

If you'd like a look at the life of a typical scene, take a peep below. There are a lot of 'moving parts', and the machinery of smut-production needs to be carefully lubed - but it means that we're able to create at a standard and speed that is otherwise difficult to reach. And as we continue to grow, those cogs will turn ever-faster.
Life Of A Scene.png
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

Crevor

Sep 23, 2017
Love the game. But I remember the original sex scenes for Darja and Heloise as having different unanimated art. Have these been entirely replaced? I can't get them if I change my preferences, and I kind of preferred them.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes