codefost

Jul 23, 2021
No update this month again?
Yes, appear to be so.
It's a break from constant update and uneventful months I think?
This is last act anyway so I don't worry about it.
But relieve as well to see dev take a break.

For more specific details, follow dev log on itch.
Next month will have updates if I'm correctly.

Reactions: JungleNuts

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Question for the dev - are there any plans to allow ANY girl in your harem to be chosen as your consort, and then your queen? Yes, I know it'd be a buttload of coding and sprites, but I'd REALLY like to make either Naho or Maelys my queen, so....
Since there's explaining about this by human announcer (advisor ig?)
Summary...
Rn, No for Female that resistance like Naho. Consider lore and how story impact, it's not possible in first place and dev might need extra exemption rule in story to permit it. (But make her break and absolutely devoted to you like free city mechanism might possibly open this path)

For maelys, need to wait for further action in court and maybe story conversation about malice first (not the one where she fix maelys ok?) Where you ask her to help find out what is maelys problem and way to convince her. Basically daydream since... Well you all know, malice being malice. And lastly, we have maelys path where she became soldier which might be your hope for promote her and convince to become queen

As for Eburon my boi, thing with Wolf Pack and position (culture) was only obstacle since it's been hinted by his word and interactive that he was polygamous type if we want. So I doubt and guess that he is on last listing what need to add, if you see his content complete then prepare for yourself, some characters might not be planned to add any sooner if he got completed first (I know that he shouldn't popular than others girl that's why I'm saying like this)

Anyway, we can't change Royal bloodline law yet ... That's sad part

Last edited:

TheRealDJ_5

Apr 21, 2020
I have a question about Maelys.
After I capture her and we go through fucking with another of the girls the next time I visit her the whole scenery changes and she hates me. This has happened on multiple updates with both Darja and Heloise.
Is this how the game is supposed to progress or am I doing something wrong.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I cannot Run this game for some reason, I click the game icon, and it just doesn't load HELP
try one of the workarounds for steam, see the OP, there's two links 'DRM remover' maybe one of those does the trick.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

Version 5.1.9, Fawns & Fornication
A care package

Dev Notes
After the nightmare that was May, we are now properly back in business and working hard on Chapter Two again.
While we’re busy doing that, we’ve put together an extra-big update for you to enjoy. So please, enjoy!
MVPs of this build are all the people who took time to express their support when everything caught on fire. It has been a huge comfort, and has helped us each get things back on track. It’s hard to relate emotional sincerity in text, but it is true, and it is worth saying.

Act V Features
Plot: A possible dream(?) at the end of Chapter One (collab with Mattrex).
Dynamic: The developer interview at the end of the game has been restored and extended.
Art: Eburon’s oral scene in the manor ruins (four images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s pregnant anal scenes in the dungeon (two scenes, eighteen images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s pregnant doggy-style scenes in the dungeon (two scenes, eight images, Lubbio).
Art: A new sprite and set of emotes for Marie-Anne (two variants, twenty-two images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Remastered sprites for pregnant Naho (two variants, Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Updated idles for nude Chia (seven animations, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated idles for pregnant Enid with torn clothes (ten animations, Amon Ra).
Animation: Updated idles for pregnant Inej (eight animations, Amon Ra).
Animation: Animated idles for Marie-Anne’s new appearance (two variants, twenty-four animations, Amon Ra).
Voice: Chia’s conversation about Adeline, if the princess is gone (Marina Montague).
Voice: Darja’s guided tour of the palace (Nyah).
Voice: The hunt for Darja, and consequent discussion, if she’s not where she’s supposed to be (Nyah).
Voice: Enid’s post-boink reflections in the storerooms (Demi Goggles).
Voice: The omen’s mother reacts to her offspring’s condition being celebrated (Demi Goggles).
Gallery: Eburon’s “Alpha & Beta” scene has been added to the Gallery (Tosk).

Act I-IV Features
Scene: A proper reunion with Cooch and Rhyll (collab with Demi Goggles and DoItToJulia).
Scene: Mina gets overexcitable if she is neglected as your consort (collab with Anon and DoItToJulia).
Fate: A followup to Maelys’s infernal fate (collab with Briar Bloodworth and DoItToJulia).
Fate: A followup to Marie-Anne’s wolfman fate (collab with Georgette Miller and DoItToJulia).
Fate: A followup to Mina’s mercenary fate (collab with Kiraworks and DoItToJulia).
Art: Remastered art for Eburon’s oral scene in the wolfcamp, and as your consort (four images, Lubbio).
Art: An alternate path for some of Naho’s consort scenes (eight images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s breaking (nine images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s broken anal scene (six images, Lubbio).
Art: Drunken Mina has a sobering experience (five images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s cowgirl scenes (three scenes, seven images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s doggy-style scenes (three scenes, twelve images, Lubbio).
Art: Remastered art for Naho’s various subjugations by the pack (four scenes, five images, Lubbio).
Art: A new main sprite for Naho’s wild state (Irrelevant Art).
Art: A new main sprite for Naho’s captive state (Irrelevant Art).
Art: Remastered emotes for Naho’s wild and captive states (twenty-five images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Remastered sprites and emotes for Naho’s broken state (twenty-seven images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Remastered sprites and emotes for Naho’s draconic transformation (twenty-seven images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Remastered sprites and emotes for Naho’s plush transformation (twenty-seven images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: Remastered sprites and emotes for Naho’s statue transformations (nine images, Irrelevant Art).
Art: A torn-clothing sprite for Marie-Anne, in her mercenary fate (Irrelevant Art).
Animation: Animated idles for Boof (six animations, Amon Ra).
Animation: Updated talking animated idles for Chanwe (five variants, Amon Ra).
Animation: Updated idles for Chia (six variants, Amon Ra).
Animation: Updated angry animated idles for Enid (three variants, Amon Ra).
Animation: Updated idles for Inej (eight variants, Amon Ra).
Animation: Updated idles for Sabetha, dressed and undressed (twenty-one variants, Amon Ra).
Voice: Darja’s part in the conclusion to her scene with Cuchilla (Nyah).
Voice: Darja’s first visit to see Maelys (Nyah).
Voice: A number of retakes for the dragon’s lines (GreyScale).
Voice: Enid’s parts in your initial encounter with her (three variants, Demi Goggles).
Voice: The kobolds’ part in Heloise’s kobold fate (Kobold34).
Voice: The kobolds’ reaction to being gifted Maelys (Kobold34).
Voice: The kobolds’ part in Malagar’s naga blood experiment (Kobold34).
Voice: The kobolds’ part in fetching Marie-Anne’s things (Kobold34).
Voice: The kobolds’ part in Valzira’s kobold fate (Kobold34).
Voice: The kobolds’ cheer for you, if their Morale is high (Kobold34).
Music: The lowlands suite has been completely remastered, and considerably extended (Exo Spectra).
Music: Valzira now also has her own suite, which can be heard during her initial encounter (Exo Spectra).
Gallery: Naho’s Gallery entries have been updated to use preview sprites from her remastered scenes.
Gallery: Mina’s “Liquid Assets” scene has been added to the Gallery (Tosk).

Tweaks
The game’s official-ish walkthrough is now included in its root directory, whilst we look for a more permanent home for it.
Naho no longer wears clothes after her capture.
Background flags have been added to remember, in new playthroughs, whether you have given oral to a given waifu before.
Writing credits have been updated.

Fixes
Adeline won’t comment on Hector’s court appearance if she is dead or imprisoned.
Cooch will put her clothes back on after you join her in the bath.
If your consort was an elf, the conversation with Malice about human consorts will not play.
Malagar cannot liberate Darja from you in Act V if he was never encountered in your playthrough.
Marie-Anne will get redressed after her promotion to consort.
Mercenary visits will not softlock previously-seen fate scenes if a new fate scene is pending, but is disallowed by your content flags.
Mina will get redressed after her promotion to consort, and after having a bath.
Mina will not show up to court in Act V if she has been (decisively) eaten by a cute widdle abomination.
Petruk will now perish if stabbed in the chest by Maelys. People die if they are killed.
A niche sequence of events can no longer result in both elves being pregnant at the same time.
And everything found during playtesting. Thank you to our playtesters Stuke, Teddybear355, and Barry!

Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 205 Votes