BoringStar

Jun 9, 2018
You came to chapter four, and you saved all the female characters, and you killed Maelys? Did you save anyone's life, including Maelys? It's too much of a hassle to start from scratch.

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know if this question has been answered before, but will there be a gallery option in the game at some point? I love the game and the artstlye and i would love to rewatch and browse through previous scenes in the game without going to an older save.

hm4steve

Oct 5, 2017
Page 62, about halfway down.

Or you could search the thread using the search tool at the top for cheats.
Edit renpy\common\00console.rpy with notepad or a text editor.
Change config.console = False to config.console = True
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

call plus_strength
call plus_charm
call plus_potency
call plus_mercy
call plus_cruelty

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
A good strat is to give kobolds the treasure you get from the start and then to get gold from the merchant girl, and give it to them too. With +2 morale, you can send kobolds to find treasure every few days, and give it to the other factions. You can max morale of every faction pretty fast with this method without giving up a single girl.
How I can get the starting treasure?

nod24

May 4, 2017
This game is based on the OldHuntsman work.
It would be correct to mention it in the description.

drebin

May 1, 2017
This game is based on the OldHuntsman work.
It would be correct to mention it in the description.
Sure, the concept is very close, but that's where it stops. The gameplay is similar because both are basically VNs, there's not much you can do with that.
Most of the gaming industry isn't exactly the most original. Getting inspiration and iterating ideas doesn't make it inherently based on those ideas. He was clearly inspired by it, but you can't say it's based on Defiler just for that. It's all dependent on the execution. In my opinion Ravager is nowhere even close to a blatant ripoff.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Sure, the concept is very close, but that's where it stops. The gameplay is similar because both are basically VNs, there's not much you can do with that.
Most of the gaming industry isn't exactly the most original. Getting inspiration and iterating ideas doesn't make it inherently based on those ideas. It's all dependent on the execution. In my opinion Ravager is nowhere even close to a blatant ripoff.
It's about banal politeness.

drebin

May 1, 2017
It's about banal politeness.
No, it's not.
It's about politeness, if 4minutes truly based it on Defiler.

If he only took inspiration and made his own version of the same concept then he has no obligation to credit that specific source of inspiration. He clearly didn't copy Defiler, he just liked the base concept and built a different game starting from that concept.

For all we know he was also inspired by dragon literature, should he also credit all of them?

(I love Oldhuntsman and his games, but this isn't the right game to accuse of plagiarism.)

nod24

May 4, 2017
No, it's not.
It's about politeness, if 4minutes truly based it on Defiler.

If he only took inspiration and made his own version of the same concept then he has no obligation to credit that specific source of inspiration. He clearly didn't copy Defiler, he just liked the base concept and built a different game starting from that concept.

For all we know he was also inspired by dragon literature, should he also credit all of them?

(I love Oldhuntsman and his games, but this isn't the right game to accuse of plagiarism.)
I do not know. Just in the place of the author, I would give a reference, or mention at least. That would be right in my opinion.

drebin

May 1, 2017
I do not know. Just in the place of the author, I would give a reference, or mention at least. That would be right in my opinion.
Out of curiosity. You did play the game, right?

If yes, then we can agree to disagree. No harm done.

Reactions: RenXo111

nod24

May 4, 2017
Out of curiosity. You did play the game, right?
If yes, then we can agree to disagree. No harm done.
I watched this game. Art is good ...
But if on the topic, I remain in my opinion. The author is not honest with others. I repeat - this is my opinion.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes