Turbo Jesus

Apr 13, 2019
Hello im having a strange error just after capturing the rogue twins, i get "an exeption has occurred, While running game code: File "game/captures.rpy", line 2151, in script jump c3_sleep" dont really know what to do. tried to redownload the game but that did not fix it. Any help would be much appreciated.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hello im having a strange error just after capturing the rogue twins...
Yep, that's my cat updating my code for me. Sorry! I've repackaged and to fix it.

Just played version 2.4.3 (previous was 2.4.0) not sure when these scenes were added but I just have a some new favorite scenes! The first place is now the thieves!
Thank you for your feedback! It took me a long time to work out which direction I wanted to go with that scene, but I'm proud of the result.

The scene with the witch was probably already there but I was never able to unlock it before. But giving her to the warlock made me feel a sense of loss but the scene it gave me was really nice. I didn't like how the warlock made me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's common feedback - I've added an option to keep her in place, to add the potential for future scenes with her. She won't return to your harem proper, though, in fitting with the other options to gift a captive to one of your hordes.

The new stat system really opened things up for me as I was able to finally get a character I couldn't before due to me being able to gain one strength. Just one! that opened up a whole new line of objectives for me. It allowed me the witch, and the wolf girl and it even allowed me to choose a variation of the sky elf scene!
Hurrah, I'm pleased to hear that it's working as intended!

If you find any bugs/inconsistencies/whatever, the best place to post them is . That way I can check them easily and prioritise them. I'm glad you're enjoying Ravager!

Reactions: Turbo Jesus

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
outtake from the changelog:
" Removed some code that my cat added into Malice’s introduction. "
:unsure:

his... cat can code?

Nov 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Between the dev and this forum hopefully I can get some trouble-shooting help. So, I've tried downloading the game from all the available options (both links here and from itch), and from my desktop, laptop, and phone. The game launches as a background process but doesn't actually open/run/play, no matter how I launch it (as admin, etc). Tried running troubleshooter, it has no idea what's wrong. Not sure if I'm an odd-case doing something obvious wrong or if there's others...was going to try the Discord but the only link to it I can find is via subbing on Patron (not sure if that's in fact the only way to have Discord access)...halp? This game looks fantastic and I wouldn't even mind subbing; just want to try it out first XD

Last edited:

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
hey i know you have your own vision of this game but could you as a request; if i offer a girl to my minions i was wondering if we can still have them available to interact with instead of losing them because narratively we as the master should see them anytime we want. just asking

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Great game, eager to see chapter IV. That said, I find myself not having enough days to sample all the content. There are many events left to see mostly because you need to spend a day sleeping to get them.

Even with the extra mercenary days I still run out of time, and I'm worried things will be left behind in the next chapter or that I'll run out of time trying to see everything. Is it possible to give people more days?

Reactions: SamHaim

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
How can i make lair traps?
In the walkthrough it's specified that you can catch the cat girl thieves if you have a lair trap but there is no information on how to make a lair trap...
Anyone nice enough to explain how I can make one?

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Between the dev and this forum hopefully I can get some trouble-shooting help. So, I've tried downloading the game from all the available options (both links here and from itch), and from my desktop, laptop, and phone. The game launches as a background process but doesn't actually open/run/play, no matter how I launch it (as admin, etc). Tried running troubleshooter, it has no idea what's wrong. Not sure if I'm an odd-case doing something obvious wrong or if there's others...was going to try the Discord but the only link to it I can find is via subbing on Patron (not sure if that's in fact the only way to have Discord access)...halp? This game looks fantastic and I wouldn't even mind subbing; just want to try it out first XD
PM me your username, I'll invite you to the server

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes