VN Others Completed Raven GO! [v1.0] [foxicube]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Very good artstyle,but it's too short and OP posted almost all the art as preview..

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
If you checked my art gallery you'd know i pretty much LOVE raven xD

Don't worry if you arent a fan there will be a fallout parody game :D with multiple endings coming in 2 weeks
Definitely hope you make a sequel of this. Love raven too feel like she is a bit underused as a character in erotic games, most of the time she seems to be a background character rather than a main gal.

Reactions: Roosta and Rolay7

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Lol saw the name F*ckout and thought that was gonna be a parody game based of knockout, but fallout is fine too.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
on't worry if you arent a fan there will be a fallout parody game :D with multiple endings coming in 2 weeks
Your first game is about Raven and your second one is a Fallout parody with different endings?
You're really spoiling me right now.
In all seriousness though, keep it up. That's a good start.

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Your first game is about Raven and your second one is a Fallout parody with different endings?
You're really spoiling me right now.
In all seriousness though, keep it up. That's a good start.
Thanks for the review ! And I'm really glad you liked it ! Fallout parody will be much better with 4 different endings. Still a short game but next I'm doing an original story that will be longer :D.

Reactions: くもり空

newold23

Jul 2, 2017
Can't download, chrome says it's a virus, huh

Love the artstyle anyway, can't wait for the fallout game

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
If you checked my art gallery you'd know i pretty much LOVE raven xD

Don't worry if you arent a fan there will be a fallout parody game :D with multiple endings coming in 2 weeks
is that fuckout are game?
look interesting..

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Can't download, chrome says it's a virus, huh

Love the artstyle anyway, can't wait for the fallout game
Ah that's weird. I checked it for viruses and shows 0 viruses. Maybe a false positive on chrome ?
And thanks ! The game is out next month :D Hope you guys'll like it.

is that fuckout are game?
look interesting..
Yes it is ! A very short one like Raven GO! but this time with more endings and It'll be a little harder to get to the H-Scenes.

Also working on two other original games. One about your mom's best friend , and another one with demons , teacher and students here's a little preview ( drawn by my friend Demonone )

85879245c7a1525c13b85d67bda186bf.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes