VN Others Completed Raven GO! [v1.0] [foxicube]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrDJM

Mar 16, 2018
Wow, I always liked Raven and I have to say you made her even more gorgeous. Splendid work!

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Wow, I always liked Raven and I have to say you made her even more gorgeous. Splendid work!
Thanks ! If you like her check my pics of her in my gallery ! I don't know if I'm allowed to post pictures not related to my games here so I won't. But the links to where you can find my work is on the first page ;)

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
cabpreiew.jpg
Working on a new game. Still thinking what styleto use for the art. Something like RavenGo or F*ckout... I really want it to be more of an interactive comic / manga. Oh well let's see how well that goes :p Let me know what you guys think !

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

foxicube

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
That implies Fuckout is finished or close to it now...
That's right. I'm finishing it during the week end and ready to pack for android , windows and mac next wednesday on patreon and public release of the "lite version" on the 6th on newgrounds and a bit later on here :D

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
The Raven model is great but that animation could be a lot better. If she didn't shake strangely like that it would have been better. You could make the dick go left and right and raven just twitch a little bit or something. I liked it overall but that animation just turned me off. Well I didn't see anyone who didn't like the sex animation(I didn't read every comment) so I guess I'm the only one.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes