Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The overview doesn't say anything about the story, but based on some of the preview images is this supernatural?

Reactions: ziggy81

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
The story and the world seems very interesting. Unfortunately the sandbox part doesn't have many content or progress with the other characters. Also there is a lot of them when you can't do anything. At least you should be able to leave the house and interact with people outside, like the school for example.

Hopefully this will change as more content is added.

The 2 story updates were cool but without a lot of story events piled up the freeroam which currently only has some funny filler events and teasing images is does not really worth much.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
love this game and how they all like teasing him I hope the developer makes the plot progressive slowly and meaningfully where they really tease him but make him work for it especially with the mom.
also is there gonna be any some femdom or maldom?
i hope it wont be vanilla
but still looks promising
progressive slowly, I'm not sure. Some girls will have more of a short story while some others will have a long one.
It'll be up to you to see if it's meaningful or not.

Femdom... Hum, well, Rebecca, maybe?
The first sex scene for the girls will be more in a "natural way". Because they feel really happy or they just overcame danger and it made them want to fuck the MC, etc...
For the family it will be more "love or danger", for the classmates it will be more "the prom, the atmosphere"
For the cops and doc, it will be more " danger ", etc...
So, femdom, maledom... I guess it will depend on the moment.

The story and the world seems very interesting. Unfortunately the sandbox part doesn't have many content or progress with the other characters. Also there is a lot of them when you can't do anything. At least you should be able to leave the house and interact with people outside, like the school for example.

Hopefully this will change as more content is added.

The 2 story updates were cool but without a lot of story events piled up the freeroam which currently only has some funny filler events and teasing images is does not really worth much.
Yes, the city will expend in futur updates. I wanted to show the freeroam since the begining, even if you have nothing to do in it, so players wouldn't be surprised later (as I know that a lot of them hate it).

Dang, this Dev must love brunettes as much as the Dev of FILF. All slight variations on the same model.
Incest is my jam, but variety is the spice of life. ;)
I had blond ones at first, but I removed some part of the story and then some characters has to be removed too, and I sacrificed them...

I just see story update , is there anything at freeroam ?
No, it's only the segment 03.

Where is the vaginal sex? Does segment 3 content end at killing all the cult members and no more?
That's right. Sex content (girls' routes) will come after the 5 segments of the first part.

The overview doesn't say anything about the story, but based on some of the preview images is this supernatural?
Yes, supernatural, superpowers, something like that.

View attachment 3365701 .... :unsure: ...I think we have to wait 5-10 years;)
For what?

how do we advance in this game, i really dont know what to do, only interact qith the diferent caracters during the day, but nothing to advance in the story
8 posts above yours.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
progressive slowly, I'm not sure. Some girls will have more of a short story while some others will have a long one.
It'll be up to you to see if it's meaningful or not.

Femdom... Hum, well, Rebecca, maybe?
The first sex scene for the girls will be more in a "natural way". Because they feel really happy or they just overcame danger and it made them want to fuck the MC, etc...
For the family it will be more "love or danger", for the classmates it will be more "the prom, the atmosphere"
For the cops and doc, it will be more " danger ", etc...
So, femdom, maledom... I guess it will depend on the moment.

Yes, the city will expend in futur updates. I wanted to show the freeroam since the begining, even if you have nothing to do in it, so players wouldn't be surprised later (as I know that a lot of them hate it).

I had blond ones at first, but I removed some part of the story and then some characters has to be removed too, and I sacrificed them...

No, it's only the segment 03.

That's right. Sex content (girls' routes) will come after the 5 segments of the first part.

Yes, supernatural, superpowers, something like that.

For what?

8 posts above yours.
"size" of content. :unsure:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Planned harem and forced lesbian. Well dev, I wish you best of luck. There are quite a few harem players, that won't like it, me included. Especially the forced part.
And let's be real, that's no harem at all. It's a polyamorous relationship. Man, the tag overhaul can't come soon enough.
:( I feel the same :HideThePain:

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Lez orgies, but relax... no NTR, you can be chill since these girls will be in the harem, I mean... no no, MC harem yeah

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
First I was going through free roam like a monkey, repeating everything and was disappointed.

Then my chimp brain urged me to click RAVEN in the room yet again, and on the bottom that picture to continue the story.
FFS dev, could you have made this any more counterintuitive?

Good story tho. I loved the Arcanist Umbra level 10 god status. :D
Feels like he has no limits.

Free roam should introduce a city map and tie the story into it, instead of clicking the raven icon in your room.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Then my chimp brain urged me to click RAVEN in the room yet again, and on the bottom that picture to continue the story.
FFS dev, could you have made this any more counterintuitive?
Bro, it's in the overview in the OP. That's literally in the first text you read when you come on this thread.
" All the stories will be available on the story screen, in MC's bedroom (Raven symbol) "

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes