Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I guess the Dev doesn't know what a Lesbian is - They only like girls, any female that likes both men and women is called a bisexual - not a lesbian
having said that I don't really like either of them and will avoid this story or what it is

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Raven-Segment03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
if only this wasn't a damn sandbox...if not made well sandbox are usually a huge waste oof time clicking areound just to find how to proceed...hope this is not the case , but who know...no much content for now i guess, so i'll wait to play this

Reactions: Issikka

Arassei

May 28, 2019
if only this wasn't a damn sandbox...if not made well sandbox are usually a huge waste oof time clicking areound just to find how to proceed...hope this is not the case , but who know...no much content for now i guess, so i'll wait to play this
Again, the sandbox/freeroam part has nothing to do with the story, it's just here to see the family's daily-life outside the story, and enjoy bonus content when a girl's route is completed.
You don't have to see that part if you don't like it, all the stories of all the characters will be in the stories menu, in MC's bedroom.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Dang, this Dev must love brunettes as much as the Dev of FILF. All slight variations on the same model.
Incest is my jam, but variety is the spice of life. ;)

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
love this game and how they all like teasing him I hope the developer makes the plot progressive slowly and meaningfully where they really tease him but make him work for it especially with the mom.
also is there gonna be any some femdom or maldom?
i hope it wont be vanilla
but still looks promising

Reactions: snow123789456
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes