Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Dammit I downloaded this because I saw incest and vaginal sex. I like the family so far but there is no vaginal sex unless damn dildos count as that now. With all that damn teasing from the family members they got to be the ones to fuck the MC first.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I guess the (sexy) "action" doesn't really start until Segment 3 lol? Not really complaining though. I know this early on it is better to have teasing and tension-building instead of just diving right in.

But I do think that maybe having some music would be better for the freeroam segment. Just something casual for around the house, and then maybe something calm and relaxing for the evenings :)

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I guess the (sexy) "action" doesn't really start until Segment 3 lol? Not really complaining though. I know this early on it is better to have teasing and tension-building instead of just diving right in.

But I do think that maybe having some music would be better for the freeroam segment. Just something casual for around the house, and then maybe something calm and relaxing for the evenings :)
No, segment 3 (and 4 and 5 later) are for the story only. Sexy action will be in the girls routes, and after of course.

Hm, I don't know. It's not a bad idea to have some background musics for the freeroam but there are 3 arcs planned for the game, players might get sick of them.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
No, segment 3 (and 4 and 5 later) are for the story only. Sexy action will be in the girls routes, and after of course.

Hm, I don't know. It's not a bad idea to have some background musics for the freeroam but there are 3 arcs planned for the game, players might get sick of them.
When are the girls' routes going to be accessible then? :cry:

It just depends on the music I guess. Midnight Paradise, The Tyrant, and Cyber Fuck Dolls are just three of the many free-roam games with music. After a while I just started to mentally associate the chosen tracks with that game. So now if I hear those tracks it just gives me nostalgia and makes me want to go play that game again :LOL:. Everyone's different though I guess. Personally the silence is more off-putting to me. But it's hardly a game-ruiner or anything.

Reactions: ziggy81

Arassei

May 28, 2019
When are the girls' routes going to be accessible then? :cry:

It just depends on the music I guess. Midnight Paradise, The Tyrant, and Cyber Fuck Dolls are just three of the many free-roam games with music. After a while I just started to mentally associate the chosen tracks with that game. So now if I hear those tracks it just gives me nostalgia and makes me want to go play that game again :LOL:. Everyone's different though I guess. Personally the silence is more off-putting to me. But it's hardly a game-ruiner or anything.
I don't know. When segment 5 will be released, I will make a poll and let my supporters choose the first girl, but the girls don't have the same number of segments in their routes

Why not, why not...
If I can find some reaaaally calm musics, that can be done.
But that is clearly not the priority.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Mannemato

Feb 6, 2020
Windows Defender detected a Trojan, Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml inside .getxfer.7264.2.mega (I used the MEGA link)
I got same: (Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml) I also used MEGA link. second time I tried Pixeldrain link, no difference. Maybe some feature of the game triggers the virus protection? I haven't come across anything like this before.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
The game looks very good
And with the dev note I love the dev already... but as a pregnant fetishist I'ld wish/want dev to introduce impregnation/ pregnancy content later in the game. It'll attract few more people who have fetish of impregnation or pregnancy so... yeah. I wish dev good luck
And highly want dev to introduce pregnancy of the harem girls by MC later.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Very interesting. First, let me say that I *love* the name... even though I don't know what it has to do with this game (yet?)
Beyond that, I'll toss behind spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, very interesting... from what I've played so far.
There are definitely a few things that could be tightened up or modified for clarity, but nothing so bad that it really needs to change (except maybe that one typo.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arassei
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes