Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
Once you hit the sandbox the Prologue, and hence this release, is over. Dev posted that somewhere earlier in the thread, and I agre it would be better if there was a splashscreen.
Thanks! I was looking around and didn't see it. But I appreciate you letting me know. Games should just be like, "Ok, this is the end of main content, but you can freeroam and do 'stuff' if you want"

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Just two things:

1.- Why are all the female characters with fair skin the same physically?
2.- Why almost all of them wear black clothes?

Reactions: bcool

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just two things:

1.- Why are all the female characters with fair skin the same physically?
2.- Why almost all of them wear black clothes?
The dev's been fairly clear that this is intentional ... in a Stepford Wives or Children of the Corn kinda way?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The dev's been fairly clear that this is intentional ... in a Stepford Wives or Children of the Corn kinda way?
There's clearly something going on. Also almost all the LIs are from just 2 families it seems, just every woman in 2 or 3 generations of each of those families.

As a not preferer of blonde I'm definitely interested in this aesthetically speaking.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
So, the first page's comments are about MC's villain face. Okay, I'll take it. It was made with the purpose to be ugly for that scene, so I guess it's a huge success.
Okay first off as a man my order of preference is Lesbian content, Futa on female content, tentacle on female content followed by man on female content at about the same point as insect on female if the females parts remain mostly exposed. To explain my order of preference: I love me some nice tits, puss and female ass, I do not love seeing a penis which I feel no pleasure from being inserted in a hole. As a general rule a penis that is not attached to me is not exciting but I am still a voracious reader who enjoys a good story with decent visuals so a good story that gets me hopping doesn't have to be penis free.
For all you "I hate lesbian sex" guys just get over it, don't post complaining about it just read the tags and if you see one you can't stand move on.

Now to my other reason for posting: As a general rule every author should own a white pages phone book (alphabetical list of people's names starting with surname) and several dice (10 sided x 5 or 6 dice can give a roll between 00001 to 99999 or 000001 to 999999 should cover almost any local phone book) to randomly get names. Use the same method for first names and roll 2 or 3 dice a couple times once you select a random page to roll on and keep trying until you find one without just an initial. McVowo is one of the silliest last name I have ever heard and you should definitely replace it with something that doesn't sound like you hiccupped when you tried to say a real name.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
For the Harem-Polyamorous thing, one of the reasons I choose to put unavoidable lesbian content is because I think a group sex with one MC and 25 girls would be "sad" if 24 of them are just watching and waitting for their turn like a bunch of dead dolls. From my point of view, only small harems don't need lesbian content.

no it would not be sad. it would be normal behavior for straight females who want to fuck. in situations where you have many men and a single female, you dont see the men sucking eachothers dicks because "it is sad to wait their turn". just saying..

to your credit, you admited that you enjoy lesbians so I respect that. its your game you dont have to cater to everyone's likes.
but if this project of yours is mainly about money and secondly about your likes, then you should rather reconsider the content and tone the lesbian stuff down (or make it all avoidable/player's choise-not MC's). not everyone likes "seafood" shoved down their throats.
best of luck with your game and best of wishes to you. health and happiness above all

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Citation needed. Those of us who don't have issues, I won't elaborate for civility sake, with intra harem shenaniganery aren't as vocal as the screeching hordes, but that does not mean we're a smaller portion of the fan base.
I understand that completely. Obviously if you don't have a problem with it then there is no need to speak up about it. That's why i said "from what i've read" because i can only base it on that. I'm not against it but i'm not really for it either. I would have just liked the choice instead of lesbianism being forced upon the player if they ain't into it because then it does make the fanbase smaller.

Reactions: MrBenny

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Heya,

Update released the 15th for highest tier.
Public release in two months (december 17th)

Changelog:
- Segment 02 (quite short)
- Leane picnic photos (you need the password, the hint is in the prologue)
- Basic freeroam interactions.
As there is no route for the girls yet, freeroam interactions are just funny, cute, sexy or normal daily life moments with your family.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes