3.20 star(s) 71 Votes

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
People really can't read the Tag's.

But... In this case the Dev was quite charitable and made a page for them to specify what content they see and don't see... (don't ask me if it still happens or not, I'm not the Dev).

View attachment 3548485

Yes, I have everything Enabled, what's your point?

Peace :D
For me it looks like just a filter, but still the scene happened off-screen.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
And I, like a pendejo, smoking the entire story waiting for the MC to one day fuck the blue zombie girl, and apparently that's not going to happen in act 2...that's how far I'll go.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
And I, like a pendejo, smoking the entire story waiting for the MC to one day fuck the blue zombie girl, and apparently that's not going to happen in act 2...that's how far I'll go.
Actually it is. It's a part of the plan.
Did somebody tell you that it WASNT going to happen in arc 2?
Or, are you making assumptions?

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ravenous .. who could such powerful words such as RAVE and NOUS have on their mind?
1713371605482.png

Marvellous .. just outstandingly inviting and heartwarming in every corner of her eyes, with each and every corner of her lips, the outrageously feminine outer lines of her face, the striking depth of her gaze
1713371757995.png

Absolute perfection ... consumate devotion to lingering in the full frontal reality in front of your eyes.

1713371846693.png

The ways of her deeds and the outright deafening blossom of her beauty outshins everything else.
are you making assumptions?
YEs, yes I am and enjoying them more and more with every new play through right from the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Erica's first time:

This was NOT planned in reflection to the whining. It was already in the works.
Based off of the prior scene in Arc 2 episode 1.
I just didn't want to spoil things, but the overwhelming amount of whining about this specific topic on this forum and others solicited it so...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1713385206888.png
Who could ever deny her blood curdling lust hungry deafening eyes?
1713385290135.png
Mystified. Speechless. MEsmerized by the beautiful enamored call for some sweet sweet times.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Awesome! We'll have some choices in Arc 2, even if it's just a few choices, it matters that they exist! This will promote this KN into a VN!

Can't wait to tickle that cute loli Nyx and eat Azza's tar sandwich :whistle::coffee:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Dev stated already more then once that it happens off screen. You will just not have to see it.
Then that feature is a waste of time, it's shitty and doesn't make the scene avoidable. Would have been better if it's a switch to disable nsfw content , that would make more sense than filtering scenes that happened just to make the one that is not into that fetish think that it didn't happen. This is not a game if you can't avoid anything and you can't make decision. It's just a novel.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Then that feature is a waste of time, it's shitty and doesn't make the scene avoidable. This is not a game if you can't avoid anything and you can't make decision.
You posting that comment was more of a waste of time.
There are many that asked for it and I gave it to them.
Some people want to play a KINETIC NOVEL (That was already in the tags that you seem to have chosen not to read before running your mouth) and still be able to avoid seeing certain scenes.
NOBODY said this was a game. Quite the contrary.

Now, what's more of a waste of time? Your shitty, Ignorant, single minded comment?

Or a legitimate reason for the feature?

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
You posting that comment was more of a waste of time.
There are many that asked for it and I gave it to them.
Some people want to play a KINETIC NOVEL (That was already in the tags that you seem to have chosen not to read before running your mouth) and still be able to avoid seeing certain scenes.
NOBODY said this was a game. Quite the contrary.

Now, what's more of a waste of time? Your shitty, Ignorant, single minded comment?

Or a legitimate reason for the feature?
That's fair, if you think my comment is a waste of time and shitty, and my feedback don't matter then that is fine with me. Can't blame me if I feel that way because I really think that this game and the story is interesting but that is one thing that is holding me back.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
That's fair, if you think my comment is a waste of time and shitty, and my feedback don't matter then that is fine with me. Can't blame me if I feel that way because I really think that this game and the story is interesting but that is one thing that is holding me back.
There is a way to give constructive criticism and feedback. Basing your comment on this being a game was incorrect from the start.

Perhaps if you want your critisizm to be considered, try not to phrase it in a way that devs get tired of seeing on f95.
Otherwise this feedback comes across as rude, and puts devs on the offensive because of all of the other bullshit thrown at them on this forum.

I welcome feedback. Not insults. Or feedback clouded by insults.
The feature was requested by a number of people. How is it a waste of time?

Apologies for biting your head off, but the feedback didn't come across that way.

3.20 star(s) 71 Votes