3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
"Luck" is not involved. It's clearly stated in the OP, right above the Download links:
1710882896815.png

Thanks Captain, I am aware that it's clearly stated in the OP.

OK I'll reword it just for you.
I must have the worst luck when it comes to this title, Every time I check in it's beta release :WutFace: I Keep missing on the STABLE Version.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks Captain, I am aware that it's clearly stated in the OP.

OK I'll reword it just for you.
I must have the worst luck when it comes to this title, Every time I check in it's beta release :WutFace: I Keep missing on the STABLE Version.
Are you being intentionally obtuse? Or are you also missing basic comprehension skills?
Every fucking version, until the final one, will be a beta.
As it clearly states.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
For what it's worth, I do get AmbushUK's confusion. (playing Devil's advocate here).
A not insignificant number of games on this site will have their version as FINAL when all it really means is it's the final release of THAT version. "0.5-FINAL", for example. Perhaps that's what they're thinking of. Some of these games also get leaked when in the BETA status.

Perhaps the OP could be reworded as "This game/story will remain in Beta until the game is completely finished."

Really this is more of an indictment on how versions are labeled. If only there were an industry standard.

Reactions: AmBush-UK

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You are correct. When it's feedback and not whining.

I actually listen to the constructive criticism.

Never when it's rude.
Your doing a wonderful job.
The story is really interesting and the twist with Charle's eye being his soul was really fucking clever and i'm kicking myself for not seeing it first. I fucking love Eve but hope we can get her a better form somehow, she deserves it. <3.

Also thank you for all the hosiery on the girls. Loving the goth look for some of the smols.
It is absolutely just my fetish here talking, but please more hosiery when you start doing the sex scenes. <3

Reactions: Piratefishes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
My end screen still says 0.094 Beta. This isn't a game with different paths where sometimes updates are only on a path you may not be playing, and the mod looks like only a music and replay gallery unlock that replaces no game files (since there are no choices). :unsure:

Is anyone else is seeing the same thing? If not, can someone lightly spoil (behind a spolier tag of course) the last scene in the update so that I can know for sure if I am seeing it or not? Nothing that I saw when starting from an older save and skipping through looked completely new, but maybe it's just me?)

TY!

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
My end screen still says 0.094 Beta. This isn't a game with different paths where sometimes updates are only on a path you may not be playing, and the mod looks like only a music and replay gallery unlock that replaces no game files (since there are no choices). :unsure:

Is anyone else is seeing the same thing? If not, can someone lightly spoil (behind a spolier tag of course) the last scene in the update so that I can know for sure if I am seeing it or not? Nothing that I saw when starting from an older save and skipping through looked completely new, but maybe it's just me?)

TY!
Last scene: MC calling Lou.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Imagine a hentai game having updates with no sex scenes. What even is this anymore. Another dev trying to get an Oscar nomination?

Also, get rid of this prompt or at least move it to where it happens after the title screen. Every time you launch the game, it autosaves here and we all know nobody gives a damn about this.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: alex19

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
TY. That's what I have, so I must have just skipped through some of the new scenes (and/or the new scenes seemed so much like earlier content that I couldn't tell it was new) and the issue is only that the 0.094 end screen was not updated to correctly say "0.095" instead. (y)

• Yay, new update!

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
Imagine a hentai game having updates with no sex scenes. What even is this anymore. Another dev trying to get an Oscar nomination?

Also, get rid of this prompt or at least move it to where it happens after the title screen. Every time you launch the game, it autosaves here and we all know nobody gives a damn about this.

View attachment 3462594
So why do you think almost games add that question or warning? That question is required for legal reasons. Devs can get sued if they don't add that or a warning when opening the game. Some big games do it this same way as I assume this is safer.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019

View attachment 3462594
1 imagine playing a game before reading the op and learning more about what your getting into.

2 Imagine being a new member on a forum and expecting games to have what you want in it when u have done nothing but sit there with a box of tissues and an bottle of lotion, expecting to masturbate to a game for free and then have any kind of say so about what goes into it.

3. Imagine understanding what the word Hentai means.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I could go on, but by now you hopefully realize what kind of shit I actually give about your opinion on this Adult Kinetic Novel.

You're a new member, or a troll.

Either way, you're already a part of the problem.

To answer your question about what this is anymore:
It's another dev making the game what THEY want to make. Not what YOU WANT them to make.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
To answer your question about what this is anymore:
It's another dev making the game what THEY want to make. Not what YOU WANT them to make.
Exactly. If I want to make a game where the more you tip the more the ramen waitstaff take off clothes, I'll do it...because it's what I wanted to do. If I want to mod certain games to change the Engrish to English or Mandarin it's because I want to do it.

Right now, I'm perfectly happy looking at the smols and the old people and following along with the story as it becomes available. I hope to see more Lou too...I originally thought he was going to be a stoner type but was shocked at his story line development.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
So why do you think almost games add that question or warning? That question is required for legal reasons. Devs can get sued if they don't add that or a warning when opening the game. Some big games do it this same way as I assume this is safer.
I know they're "required" to put that disclaimer in their games. But this is the only one I've ever seen where it AUTOSAVES on that screen. So every time you launch the game, it overwrites whatever your latest oldest save was. And if you re-launch multiple times because maybe you're trying out custom scripts or edits, it can overwrite all of your autosaves with something entirely useless. And before anybody says, "Oh boo-hoo, cry me a river. Just manually save and STFU." The point of having autosaves in a Ren'py game is they help you keep track of where you left off better than manual saves do. Especially when you're coming back months later after an update and the timestamps on your manual saves are all screwed up or disorganized.

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I know they're "required" to put that disclaimer in their games. But this is the only one I've ever seen where it AUTOSAVES on that screen. So every time you launch the game, it overwrites whatever your latest oldest save was. And if you re-launch multiple times because maybe you're trying out custom scripts or edits, it can overwrite all of your autosaves with something entirely useless. And before anybody says, "Oh boo-hoo, cry me a river. Just manually save and STFU." The point of having autosaves in a Ren'py game is they help you keep track of where you left off better than manual saves do. Especially when you're coming back months later after an update and the timestamps on your manual saves are all screwed up or disorganized.
Honestly, Nobody has ever said anything about this issue before. Not that I have ever seen.
I had absolutely no idea it was an issue.
I noticed on my own playthroughs that it autosaves there, but being a kinetic novel, I never thought much of it.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Honestly, Nobody has ever said anything about this issue before. Not that I have ever seen.
I had absolutely no idea it was an issue.
I noticed on my own playthroughs that it autosaves there, but being a kinetic novel, I never thought much of it.
Just do what every other dev does and put that obligatory message after the title screen when you start a new game. Rather than every time you launch it. Or if that's too much work, disable auto-saving there.

Robin53

Aug 15, 2023
Just do what every other dev does and put that obligatory message after the title screen when you start a new game. Rather than every time you launch it. Or if that's too much work, disable auto-saving there.
That is a lie. Mostly, devs and big devs put it when the game launches. Also, it's hard to understand why that annoys you too much. It's just one click, and you don't have to open and close the game every 5 minutes.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
I agree with his sentiment. You shouldn't autosave after that check if you're an adult screen. Have the screen, of course. It's an adult story, check if someone's an adult. But don't autosave after checking. Simple.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes