3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The cousin is a total smokeshow that looks too much like DumbKoala assets for it to be a coincidence... :love:
It actually is a coincidence lol. I don't know what character you are talking about in Dumbkoala games.
I think dumbkoala is VAM right? doesnt VAM only allow importing of g2-3 characters? I don't remember, honestly.
Either way, Dumbkoala characters are pretty damn hot.
BUT, Katherine does remind me of a character in another game I have played on here, I just cant remember the name.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
It actually is a coincidence lol. I don't know what character you are talking about in Dumbkoala games.
I think dumbkoala is VAM right? doesnt VAM only allow importing of g2-3 characters? I don't remember, honestly.
Either way, Dumbkoala characters are pretty damn hot.
BUT, Katherine does remind me of a character in another game I have played on here, I just cant remember the name.
Wasn't thinking about any character in particular, just the overall 'look' or 'aesthetic' of many of their characters. The cousin here just looks like she could be copy-pasted into any of their VNs and it would be 100% seamless, so it's one heck of a random coincidence. Might need to go play the lotto today... :D

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

that1guy6979

Sep 26, 2017
It's an interesting story, but I swear the developers want to wear out my mouse to play it. Give me an auto forward option dammit!

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
It's an interesting story, but I swear the developers want to wear out my mouse to play it. Give me an auto forward option dammit!
It's there, but you need to enable it in preferences. Set it to skip unseen text.

Capture.JPG

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It's there, but you need to enable it in preferences. Set it to skip unseen text.

View attachment 3502728
That's not the "Auto" feature he probably is searching for. For that I recommend the Mod from Koga3, it enables the quick menu in the game with that button again ( )
1712072761177.jpeg

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is mom for real a cannibal or did i get it wrong? that was a first, damn

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I want to say something in general about this game. This is a typical "love it or hate it" game. And I personally love it. But what I also see reading through the pages is that, and I see that with more games I like, people are trying to influence the game. and the dev has to defend him/herself. And the hate it people come this thread just to tell what they hate. The hate it people just should stay away here if they hate it. Instead of nagging.

In my opinion this is not the proper way. Just play what the dev gives us and be happy with it or go back to Disney.

About the game: I love Jettica and Amalia. They are super! The grafics are okay, and the story is good.

At last one question. What is the average time between updates?

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well first of all you know that majority of the people don't like ntr no matter if the LI is with a girl or a guy, so if that is unavoidable then for me no point trying to play the game
Please speak for yourself. You can see by the positive reactions that a lot of people love it including me. So better not start playing than. But please also no negative posts please.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I want to say something in general about this game. This is a typical "love it or hate it" game. And I personally love it. But what I also see reading through the pages is that, and I see that with more games I like, people are trying to influence the game. and the dev has to defend him/herself. And the hate it people come this thread just to tell what they hate. The hate it poeple just should stay away here if they hate it.

In my opinion this is not the proper way. Just play what the dev gives us and be happy with it or go back to Disney.

About the game: I love Jettica and Amalia. They are super! The grafics are okay, and the story is good.

I agree with you, but best is Erica's ass and Naomi's bush

Updates are somewhere about one per month.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I want to say something in general about this game. This is a typical "love it or hate it" game. And I personally love it. But what I also see reading through the pages is that, and I see that with more games I like, people are trying to influence the game. and the dev has to defend him/herself. And the hate it people come this thread just to tell what they hate. The hate it people just should stay away here if they hate it. Instead of nagging.

I think the whine/hate posters fall into 2 categories.

The first (farily common) are players who enjoyed the game in earlier iterations but don't like sudden major changes the dev has made in recent updates. This group is justified in posting their dissatisfaction, especially when devs get in over their heads and/or start listening too much to a few pushy supporters and the game mechanics change unnecessarily/clumsily or characters/stories suddenly change to suit very niche preferences of one or more of those supporters. In that case it is fair for a dev to expect negative feedback from the up-until-then-silent majority. Rather than "defend" themselves they ought to just admit they made the change in question because somebody paid them to.

The second group is the one I think you mostly are talking about - posters who are just unhappy people IRL and use the internet & anonymity to spread their negativity everywhere. Not sure there is anything that can be done about these clowns except ignore them, which at least takes away the reward they get for their garbage posts (bad attention is better than no attention). Unfortunately there are often one or two other posters who think that by engaging these malcontents they can 'change their minds,' but all they are really doing is encouraging continued negative posting by engaging with them.

Reactions: Jafo

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Please speak for yourself. You can see by the positive reactions that a lot of people love it including me. So better not start playing than. But please also no negative posts please.
They weren't wrong about the first part, though: NTR is indeed a widely disliked kink. Whether you like it or not, well, that's your opinion, but many others are of the opinion that it simply isn't for them. However, I'd definitely say they're dead bloody wrong about the scene in the game being NTR, seeing as how:

1. None of the ladies in question are anywhere near exclusive with the MC.
2. None of the aforementioned ladies were intending to "cheat on" the MC.
3. Depending on which scene we're talking about, given that there's two of them, well... One scene just doesn't even involve any semblance of "cucking."

Unfortunately, far too many have this ridiculously dumb opinion that "any sex scene not directly involving the MC having sex = NTR," which is just... Well, ridiculously dumb, as I said.

-Mal

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I think the whine/hate posters fall into 2 categories.

The first (farily common) are players who enjoyed the game in earlier iterations but don't like sudden major changes the dev has made in recent updates. This group is justified in posting their dissatisfaction, especially when devs get in over their heads and/or start listening too much to a few pushy supporters and the game mechanics change unnecessarily/clumsily or characters/stories suddenly change to suit very niche preferences of one or more of those supporters. In that case it is fair for a dev to expect negative feedback from the up-until-then-silent majority. Rather than "defend" themselves they ought to just admit they made the change in question because somebody paid them to.

The second group is the one I think you mostly are talking about - posters who are just unhappy people IRL and use the internet & anonymity to spread their negativity everywhere. Not sure there is anything that can be done about these clowns except ignore them, which at least takes away the reward they get for their garbage posts (bad attention is better than no attention). Unfortunately there are often one or two other posters who think that by engaging these malcontents they can 'change their minds,' but all they are really doing is encouraging continued negative posting by engaging with them.
+1. You are right!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
They weren't wrong about the first part, though: NTR is indeed a widely disliked kink. Whether you like it or not, well, that's your opinion, but many others are of the opinion that it simply isn't for them. However, I'd definitely say they're dead bloody wrong about the scene in the game being NTR, seeing as how:

1. None of the ladies in question are anywhere near exclusive with the MC.
2. None of the aforementioned ladies were intending to "cheat on" the MC.
3. Depending on which scene we're talking about, given that there's two of them, well... One scene just doesn't even involve any semblance of "cucking."

Unfortunately, far too many have this ridiculously dumb opinion that "any sex scene not directly involving the MC having sex = NTR," which is just... Well, ridiculously dumb, as I said.

-Mal
You are right. But why, if you do not like it at all, come here and spam the thread with your dislike? I am never in threads of games I dislike. Just ignore them.

Reactions: BrandonX13

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You are right. But why, if you do not like it at all, come here and spam the thread with your dislike? I am never in threads of games I dislike. Just ignore them.
I think you're addressing the wrong person - I looked back and then did a search on his name and didn't find anything that was spamming or saying he didn't like the VN. Or was that supposed to be a universal "you" talking about all the folks that are miserable fucks and do just that? I guess it could be construed either way, but in my present mood (playing the last couple of chapters of another VN that appears to be really screwing up the end game), maybe I'm just seeing negativity where none is intended.

And I agree: if you don't like a VN (especially as a pirate) don't go to the thread and bitch about it forever and never leave - or even worse, announce you're leaving and then stick around to bitch more. There are plenty of VNs that I started and just couldn't keep going with for a variety of reasons (usually really poorly written/translated, sometimes other things - like an MC that had absolutely zero redeeming qualities and that I wanted to shotgun in the face), but I didn't pretend I was a commercial flight and the thread was an airport.

This is one of those interesting VNs that has me intrigued in many ways, but that I find truly odd in others. I'm just wondering now if EvilBella (now "Eve") is going to be on a redemption path. Part of me hopes so, part of me not...

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes