3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Thc mc has only been in town for a few days, we can't really expect him to be fucking everyone right away.
Doesn't matter, could be a few minutes, the most important time is our own, not a fictional characters and it doesn't have to be fucking, but it needs to have something for the player. Unless you have grade A writing, an erotic game needs erotic content or it just becomes a chore.

The last 2 updates have been a waste of time

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Doesn't matter, could be a few minutes, the most important time is our own, not a fictional characters and it doesn't have to be fucking, but it needs to have something for the player. Unless you have grade A writing, an erotic game needs erotic content or it just becomes a chore.

For the most part I agree with you, at the end of the day we play these games for the erotic content. But I don't think the updates were a waste of time, this update gives us a little more context on what is going on in the town and I can see things with the girls escalating very quickly in the next updates since they all pretty much decided to start pursuing the mc.

Reactions: Broly1997

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019

its been said multiple times this is a slow burn story. sorry if that steps on your toes, but you are free to play the other games on this site.
Everybody has what they like and dont like. i bare no ill will toward people for that. This story will stay the course.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Single Again will drive you up the wall with all of the hard pause's :(
I swear, the MC in that game has a robotic fainting couch set to follow him everywhere he goes so he can wilt on it every time one of the girls looks at him through smoky eyelashes.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

rkdx2

Mar 2, 2022
Even if Mom and sis were in a relationship, MC would be joining them. They are allowing him to join their relationship. Totally not NTR.
I've complained about NTR at times, but I don't see how the MC stumbling onto an existing 'relationship' is NTR. They were doing this before he showed up, he's not involved with either ATM and it's not just happening for the sexy time lulz.
I think you are confusing NTR with Cheating. For NTR, it doesn't matter who is in a relationship with whom. In general, what matters is that a connection (which the MC either had, or on some level desired) is (or is found to have already been) usurped by another character in a sexual manner. The MC is displaced, and the object of his desire (of whatever kind) is taken from him.

Complicating this is the fact that for games, the MC's perspective is much less important than the player's. So in this case, you have two characters that are clearly built up as love interests for the player, suddenly being revealed to already have been taken. And yes, exactly, you are only joining their relationship, meaning that you become just an add-on; your role as central character, as harem leader, as the primary love interest for two of the love interests in this erotic VN, has been usurped. QED NTR*

That said, I know it's an incredibly subjective topic, but I hope this post helped to shed some light on another perspective.

*However, it's a rather weak NTR, meaning that not only will it alienate strict NTR-haters, it won't even do much for a lot of NTR-lovers.

Aug 22, 2021
I think shoes on the bed are super gross. Who knows what you walked in then put your dirty shoes on my bed. Spit, Dogshit, puke. nah, foh!
Which is the reason why wearing shoes in the house is weird. You don't want "spit, dogshit, puke" on the floor either.

Not sure how that's strange, nearly everyone i'm sure wears shoes in the house, except for asian countries anyway, walking around barefoot would make your feet filthy.
Think for a minute. Your logic for bringing the shit inside, is to not get dirty? Ok.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I think you are confusing NTR with Cheating. For NTR, it doesn't matter who is in a relationship with whom. In general, what matters is that a connection (which the MC either had, or on some level desired) is (or is found to have already been) usurped by another character in a sexual manner. The MC is displaced, and the object of his desire (of whatever kind) is taken from him.
In this context he has been there for like a day, and has shown next to no interest other than thinking they look good. In every way of looking at it he is the interloper in the situation. Even now he's more concerned with why they're doing it.

If this suddenly came about 7 hours of gameplay in after he's been pursuing one of them, then yeah. But come on.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes