3.20 star(s) 80 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Its actually the name of a girl I met a long long time ago, when I was in high school. (my native language is English, btw)
are you sure that was her name. she didn't talk with a lisp when she introduced herself by any chance? :p anyways it's a cute name however it is spelled :) i was just curious.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Every time I post a new update on my Subscribestar, I also post the release schedule for it.
It's usually a pinned post, and Public.
I just clicked on the Subscribestar link that's under your profile picture (and number of posts and reactions) and got a slight scare when it said your page could not be found. I think the link there is missing a hyphen, and thought you might want to know and fix that. Hope this helps people to more easily find your game and possibly support you.

Reactions: LamentEntertainment

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I just clicked on the Subscribestar link that's under your profile picture (and number of posts and reactions) and got a slight scare when it said your page could not be found. I think the link there is missing a hyphen, and thought you might want to know and fix that. Hope this helps people to more easily find your game and possibly support you.
I dont know why that one is broken.
The link to SS on The OP is correct.
I cant find how to fix it for the avatar space.

Reactions: PickleSteve

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
The link is not correct there should be a 'Hyphen' between Lament and Entertainment :)
i know, I just cant figure out how to fix that specific link, or if I even can.
I know exactly what's wrong, just no way that I can see to edit it.
Thank you, though.
The link on the OP to my SS is correct, at least.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
SubscribeStar says September 9. Looking forward to the bunny-toothed girl.
she will start being more present from Episode 6 onward.
September 9th, will be when ep 5 goes free. A day or 2 later ep. 6 will be in Tiers.
I think theres a scene with her in episode 5 though. Nothing outstanding yet, though.

Reactions: faramata

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.5] [Lament Entertainment]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
she will start being more present from Episode 6 onward.
I think theres a scene with her in episode 5 though. Nothing outstanding yet, though.
"You think?" You mean you, the author, are not sure? :p But yes, I remember when you mentioned she will be in Ep. 6. Thanks for your work and for Ep. 5. This game is a breath of fresh air among the stale clones that are out there.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Ravenous-A2EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
are you sure that was her name. she didn't talk with a lisp when she introduced herself by any chance? :p anyways it's a cute name however it is spelled :) i was just curious.
Here's the real story about the girl. (not a single bit of exaggeration here) Jettica was one of 6 kids in this family that I came across growing up.
They were my friends' aunt/uncle/cousins.
The parents and older son were all addicted to crack. The dad was a drunk.
The kids (every single one of them) had their names tattooed on their ass cheek because their parents wanted it.
It was alleged by my friends mom that The parents also loaned the girls and the younger boys out to people for...reasons.
I didn't get along with these people, and I actually kicked one of the kids ass for some shit at one point.
Anyway, I know her name is real, and spelled that way because I saw it first-hand when we were all swimming at the state park one day. I barely ever spoke 2 words to the girl the whole time I knew them. Her other sister on the other hand, I had dumped a cookie tin full of piss/water mixture on her at one point. (different story, not the point here).
The point is, she is a real person and the name is actually correct. the character is NOT based on her at all though.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
Here's the real story about the girl. (not a single bit of exaggeration here) Jettica was one of 6 kids in this family that I came across growing up.
The kids (every single one of them) had their names tattooed on their ass cheek because their parents wanted it.
It was alleged by my friends mom that The parents also loaned the girls and the younger boys out to people for...reasons.
I didn't get along with these people, and I actually kicked one of the kids ass for some shit at one point.
Anyway, I know her name is real, and spelled that way because I saw it first-hand when we were all swimming at the state park one day. I barely ever spoke 2 words to the girl the whole time I knew them. Her other sister on the other hand, I had dumped a cookie tin full of piss/water mixture on her at one point. (different story, not the point here).
The point is, she is a real person and the name is actually correct. the character is NOT based on her at all though.
Oh, you're such a real sweetheart IRL, aint'cha - NOT :mad:. I suggest you stick to the story and leave your RL tales of abuse for somewhere else

• Angry
Reactions: Shipfan66

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I'm going to be the odd man out here and say that even if that's not true (and I'm not saying I don't believe you, but... You know, it's the internet...) that was still one hell of a wild story! :LOL:

But as the man said: "Truth is often stranger than fiction." ;)

-Mal

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I'm going to be the odd man out here and say that even if that's not true (and I'm not saying I don't believe you, but... You know, it's the internet...) that was still one hell of a wild story! :LOL:

But as the man said: "Truth is often stranger than fiction." ;)

-Mal
Theres a lot that happened in the south in the 90's that was wild and messed up. Only as I got older and looked at the big picture did I realize how outrageous some things were.

A lot of things I have seen, or heard of while I grew up, along with horror movies/shows, give me things to pull from when writing ravenous. (although only in parts)
Lou is based on somebody I used to know, and so is Candace.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes