efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
The only "quick" way is to go to the "Black stone shrine" in the forest and pay from there.
Too bad the increase is +1 for 20g and +2 for 35g
Both to be more submissive and dominant.

Otherwise, going around the forest instead of attacking the enemy, submit yourself, activate the "skip" of the text and in a short time you should be able to increase the submission level... and also earn a lot!

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Is there any use to gaining a lot of submissive or dominant stat like getting an extra option with 100 dominant?
-15 dominance will unlock all the submissive dialogue and +9 dominance unlocks all the dominant scenes. There's no benefit to gaining/loosing more from what I gathered reading the source code.

Reactions: potspipe

Reddwarf01

Jul 9, 2022
Just wanted to add my praise for this engaging game. I love the storyline and the natural way the erotic content adds to the story. Just well done for a casual game that gives you good sexual scenes. Particularly appreciate the xeno and beast content. Really a top game.

Reactions: VeryVexxing

Shakeel_2204

Jun 10, 2024
How the hell do get Elyana sister can you all help me...how to get it, but I already got the bikini how to do it even Prostitute and Exhibitionism too....

vinayak

Feb 28, 2018
cheat commands in v1.1

press shift + O to open console

this is an update of another good person's POST

gold = 99999999
max_ep = 99999999
max_ap = 99999999
max_fp = 99999999
max_wp = 99999999

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you open the console in android?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
so i downloaded it and put it in my resources folder in the /game directory, but when i wanna boot it it gives me a weird error saying that it's double or something?? Could anyone help me out? View attachment 3856070
Neglecting to structure the mod properly has came back to bite me....
character_screen.rpyc needs to be in game/ , not game/Resources. Try moving the file.

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes