EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
Zach, a broke college freshman and chronic underachiever who's been coasting through life without a purpose, just found a curious phone game called re:/Dreamer. This incredible phone app has world-bending powers, and he accidentally turned himself into a sexy and voluptuous young woman before he even finished the tutorial. Even worse, unless he wins this perverted game, he'll never be able to change back!

With an impish and unreliable in-game A.I. as their only lead on how to change back and the ability to get help from a single friend he's allowed to invite, will Zach be able to win this predatory game without giving up the things that make him a man in the process, or will he lose and remain stuck as a woman?​

Thread Updated:2023-10-23
Release Date: 2023-10-21
Developer: DreamTeamStudio - - - -
Censored: Mosaic on certain placeholder HCGs, though everything is planned to be uncensored
Version: 0.17.0
Language: English
Length: Between 30 and 45 hours, with between 437,752 and 672,855 words (depending on how you count them).
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Characters:

Downloading over is heavily recommended for its simplicity for updating the visual novel

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

s_14.png 1.png 2.png 3.png s_3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png a0.png a1.png a2.png a3.png a4.png a5.png a6.png a7.png
a_0.png a_1.png n_2.png n_3.png n_4.png n_1.png s_5.png s_2.png s_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
...and I thought the suffix TRANS was restricted to HTML, since they both usually come together,
Is this legal? :D

EDIT: Besides that the art looks good, the writing make you want to kill youself, so that's a "c you on 6 months Dev"

Last edited:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
well the intro put me off and didnt reach the main game, got pissed off, on feeling bad for them.
support will follow, if you do a good job, instead of begging and everybody starts at one point.
Exactly how I was feeling! I was already put off while the game didn't even start yet. It felt like I got suckered into a timeshare presentation or something.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I didn't expected hear Beatrice laugh in this game.

Edit: Is not just the ahaha. The person who created this game really likes 07th visual novels.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
It looks like the devs never ever met females who likes a/c as much as males wow Also I don't get what "less clothes" means here, as far as I know, every one uses at least a shirt and pants/skirt, is there a way to go to work with less?
"I can now see why woman complain about a/c and less clothes in the workplace."

I might be nit picking on this but it got my attention since I know females who love a/c as much as males.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
Exactly how I was feeling! I was already put off while the game didn't even start yet. It felt like I got suckered into a timeshare presentation or something.
Lol this is spot on. That 'intro' felt like something out of a South Park episode.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does it really count as male protagonist game or you only become a man at the ending? curious wether you can play as a man or not.
How exactly would you have a M2F transformation game without the protag getting transformed?
The entire plot of the game revolves around the MC turning into a female, how would the plot move forward if that event never even occurs?

Jul 11, 2019
I think he's saying you're not a male protag if you turn into a girl. I know I'd be miffed if a game with a female protagonist tag had the protagonist turn into a dude a few moments in and stay a dude through 95% of the game.

That aside, the game is looking good so far as a proof of concept. I like the premise and it sounds like there may be some solid resource management gameplay in the future if done properly. For now it needs more development as to expand the story and I look forwards to seeing what the lesbian tag will entail, hopefully more than one or two scenes. Keep it up.

Reactions: \EGOIST and NODOGAN
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes