OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
P.S. Seems like even the sprite viewer is broken, or at least the export. I tried every screen and resolution combination (including the 1080p recommended by the game) but I keep getting incomplete sprites like this:

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Given the absence of a full gallery save/unlocked, or even a gallery at all, or even complete CGI in the archives themselves, I decided to build something resembling HCG myself, with acceptable results I'd say, and I'll share them here so that all may fap to their heart's content. Enjoy.
It's linked in the Extra's screen to a at full resolution along with extras. I might be missing one or two CGs but they're in the process of being reworked.

P.S. Seems like even the sprite viewer is broken, or at least the export. I tried every screen and resolution combination (including the 1080p recommended by the game) but I keep getting incomplete sprites like this:
From the IF YOU HAVE ISSUES RUNNING THE GAME.txt file in the game folder:
If your sprite export doesn't look right, make sure you have a monitor zoom (such as Windows Magnifier) turned off. Many laptops turn this on by default to make text more readable, and it breaks the sprite export function as your actual window pixel resolution differs from your reported window pixel resolution.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
It's linked in the Extra's screen to a at full resolution along with extras. I might be missing one or two CGs but they're in the process of being reworked.
Oh, neat! Thanks!

From the IF YOU HAVE ISSUES RUNNING THE GAME.txt file in the game folder:
I saw that but somehow didn't read it when I did have a problem. Bit weird this happens on my 2nd monitor that doesn't have scaling, but switching scaling off on my first did solve it. Thanks again!

Reactions: DreamTeamStudio
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes