• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
P.S. Seems like even the sprite viewer is broken, or at least the export. I tried every screen and resolution combination (including the 1080p recommended by the game) but I keep getting incomplete sprites like this:

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Given the absence of a full gallery save/unlocked, or even a gallery at all, or even complete CGI in the archives themselves, I decided to build something resembling HCG myself, with acceptable results I'd say, and I'll share them here so that all may fap to their heart's content. Enjoy.
It's linked in the Extra's screen to a at full resolution along with extras. I might be missing one or two CGs but they're in the process of being reworked.

P.S. Seems like even the sprite viewer is broken, or at least the export. I tried every screen and resolution combination (including the 1080p recommended by the game) but I keep getting incomplete sprites like this:
From the IF YOU HAVE ISSUES RUNNING THE GAME.txt file in the game folder:
If your sprite export doesn't look right, make sure you have a monitor zoom (such as Windows Magnifier) turned off. Many laptops turn this on by default to make text more readable, and it breaks the sprite export function as your actual window pixel resolution differs from your reported window pixel resolution.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
It's linked in the Extra's screen to a at full resolution along with extras. I might be missing one or two CGs but they're in the process of being reworked.
Oh, neat! Thanks!

From the IF YOU HAVE ISSUES RUNNING THE GAME.txt file in the game folder:
I saw that but somehow didn't read it when I did have a problem. Bit weird this happens on my 2nd monitor that doesn't have scaling, but switching scaling off on my first did solve it. Thanks again!

Reactions: DreamTeamStudio

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ReDreamer-0.18.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Flojerazul20

Sep 9, 2021
Well, I try to enter the game, it loads but then it doesn't open the game. Could it be because of the PC?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
help me SonsOfLiberty you're our only hope
0c643c2c-e9f7-435a-9b19-ef019f5a0b01-1654611023342.jpg

He and other compressors would probably much prefer a request in the correct section as opposed to getting directly tagged. Not to mention, he might not even see the tag considering he probably gets hundreds of notifications per day. But I agree on wanting a compressed copy lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: knownelias

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
re: Dreamer [v0.18.0] [Dream Team Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

RobotTrashcan

Jun 27, 2020
Usually I'm of the mind "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", but Christ almighty, SHUT THE FUCK UP. this is the most useless dialogue-heavy game on this entire website, and I have played a bunch of the worst offenders. Every conversation is 300 back-and forth lines of annoying pablum that only exists to artificially increase the size of your next update. EACH erotic scene has more dialogue than any David Mamet movie.

PLEASE Christ, artists, learn to finish what you are doing and move on!

Last edited:
Reactions: KuClover and a1exet

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Well, I try to enter the game, it loads but then it doesn't open the game. Could it be because of the PC?
Clarify? Where does it crash? Does it give error logs?

Usually I'm of the mind "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", but Christ almighty, SHUT THE FUCK UP. this is the most useless dialogue-heavy game on this entire website, and I have played a bunch of the worst offenders. Every conversation is 300 back-and forth lines of annoying pablum that only exists to artificially increase the size of your next update. EACH erotic scene has more dialogue than any David Mamet movie.

PLEASE Christ just let artists learn to finish what they are doing and move on!
Okay. Sorry it's not a nukige and that I want to tell a story. You can literally adjust the game to shorten the amount of text with in-game stats, and the Ctrl and Tab keys are right there.

Probably missed it but what are bpoints exactly?
Britney points. It's basically a tracker for how much Zach is trying to be kind to her.

Reactions: Erelah
Dec 29, 2018

PLEASE Christ just let artists learn to finish what they are doing and move on!
I like it. This is the most well written and interesting to read game of this entire website for sure. I usually am on the same side as you, skipping dialogue like crazy because it's just cringey and bad, but right here this game is a good story with interesting lore and character development, if it's not your preference you can CTRL the shit out of it or, IDK, maybe find another game.

Reactions: Erelah
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes