Nice try, but it didn't work
I hope that next time your programmer (I hope you pay him well) gets it

Translation for a small "subset of people" who speak Spanish

reDreamer-0.10.9spanish.zip

if you want you are free to put the translation in the OP

in this version the passwords are

BACKER PASSWORD -----> Mother Knows Best

SUSTAINER PASSWORD----> Castaway

I don't know what they're for and I don't care.

just put the file fuck_you.rpa

a greeting

Last edited:

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Nice try, but it didn't work
I hope that next time your programmer (I hope you pay him well) gets it

Translation for a small "subset of people" who speak Spanish

reDreamer-0.10.9spanish.zip

if you want you are free to put the translation in the OP

in this version the passwords are

BACKER PASSWORD -----> Mother Knows Best

SUSTAINER PASSWORD----> Castaway

I don't know what they're for and I don't care.

just put the file fuck_you.rpa

a greeting
Getting a little testy with that filename, aren't you?

This took about 5 minutes to block. The next logical step is blocking all game modifications whatsoever, but I'm not really ready to force the nuclear option unless you force me.

Also, the password was already left public here. I find it really funny that you didn't even read the thread, but then again, reading doesn't seem to be something you care about.

I'm not re-uploading fixes this time as 0.11.0 has a lot of work and I can't let myself get steeped in drama with you, despite how fun it is, so see you then!

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for the update! I revisited your game and saw that many improvements were made ^-^ Now gonna wait again for the continuation of the Keisuke-route :D

Jul 5, 2018
Look i'm Scottish myself so i understand how difficult we are to understand, but holy fucking christ does trying to read molly's lines give me a headache. A lot of the writing isn't actually how we say things or how you spell what we say for example fer in the place of for is more like fur and ter in the place of to is more like tae, i love this game but my god does the writing for molly boil my Scottish blood

Edit: literally just met Patrick and now my headache is worse thank you developer! :LOL:

Last edited:

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Look i'm Scottish myself so i understand how difficult we are to understand, but holy fucking christ does trying to read molly's lines give me a headache. A lot of the writing isn't actually how we say things or how you spell what we say for example fer in the place of for is more like fur and ter in the place of to is more like tae, i love this game but my god does the writing for molly boil my Scottish blood

Edit: literally just met Patrick and now my headache is worse thank you developer! :LOL:
I've been referred to Robbie Burns, Oor Wullie, and The Broons by my Scottish friend as good examples of written Scottish to reference, but I haven't made the time to sit down and read them yet. Molly in particular is really rough, but Patrick follows fairly simple rules for how I substitute his text.

Jul 5, 2018
I've been referred to Robbie Burns, Oor Wullie, and The Broons by my Scottish friend as good examples of written Scottish to reference, but I haven't made the time to sit down and read them yet. Molly in particular is really rough, but Patrick follows fairly simple rules for how I substitute his text.
Ah good ole "Rabbie" burns but that in my own opinion is to Scottish literature what Shakespear is to English it's older stuff Some of it still checks out but a lot of it is old timey, A lot of scottish written text is filled with slang and is spelled how it sounds an example i can think of on the spot would be the word Down We say it like Doon so that's how you'd spell it we only say yer in place of your and ye in place of you, i think that might be what annoys me about the characters actually they're very stereotypical braveheart Scot lol

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
Ah good ole "Rabbie" burns but that in my own opinion is to Scottish literature what Shakespear is to English it's older stuff Some of it still checks out but a lot of it is old timey, A lot of scottish written text is filled with slang and is spelled how it sounds an example i can think of on the spot would be the word Down We say it like Doon so that's how you'd spell it we only say yer in place of your and ye in place of you, i think that might be what annoys me about the characters actually they're very stereotypical braveheart Scot lol
If you have any Scottish writing examples to suggest, I'll add them on the pile and check them when I get the chance. I was jokingly suggested Scottish Twitter, but I've been told it's somewhat unreliable for consistent language rules.

Jul 5, 2018
If you have any Scottish writing examples to suggest, I'll add them on the pile and check them when I get the chance. I was jokingly suggested Scottish Twitter, but I've been told it's somewhat unreliable for consistent language rules.
Actually Scottish twitter was a pretty good example it gives a chance to look at different ways of spelling our slang as well as dialects.

this videos subtitles are a pretty good example of an over exaggerated version of our slang

I'm also realising despite the way some things are written Patrick is starting to sound like your typical Scottish man add in some more alcoholism and some complaining about hard work after giving the whole spiel about how a man is all about hard work and you've got a pretty good example of a scot, i love his character lowkey

Reactions: DreamTeamStudio

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
I'm probably going to die on this hill alone, but Zoey's boobs are way too big to be attractive. They border on the Macromastia fetish to me, and they don't look like they work with the body.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
I'm probably going to die on this hill alone, but Zoey's boobs are way too big to be attractive. They border on the Macromastia fetish to me, and they don't look like they work with the body.
Zoya is a dwarf with a height of ~150 cm. Even without anime exaggeration, her breasts are jast gorgeous.
In addition, if you follow the path of an athlete, her breasts will tighten up.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Zoya is a dwarf with a height of ~150 cm. Even without anime exaggeration, her breasts are jast gorgeous.
In addition, if you follow the path of an athlete, her breasts will tighten up.
The breasts look fine, the body looks fine, but the breasts on that body look terrible. And isn't the athlete path only available on one route?

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Another weird thing is how little control they give you over having sex in the game. I know the setting they used with the game competition necessitates the sex scenes having to happen, but it feels odd that the game gives you so many choices only to railroad you in the parts where the player would actually want choices. But due to the setting, you have to railroad them. The entire competition part of Re-Dreamers adds a lot of restrictions to parts of the narrative that'll be tough for a writer to follow without losing the readers.

Another problem I've noticed is the C.H.E.A.T.S system. It seems cool, but in practice, it only serves to highlight how little of an impact your choices have. That's not to say you haven't put effort into it, but it's basically just adding a lot of pointless fluff (especially if you put the awkward stat past 2). With all the dialog you've written for the different stats, you could have easily made a small alternate branch for an event or two. (Maybe I don't want Zack to get raped by Keisuke. Maybe I want Zack to run away from him and wander down a dangerous alley and have bad stuff happen to them there instead. lol)

I guess the reason I'm harping on this for so long is because I see a game that could easily overshadow the X-Change series. But it is being dragged down by well-meaning mistakes.
This is just some random players rambling so don't pay me much mind.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Another weird thing is how little control they give you over having sex in the game. I know the setting they used with the game competition necessitates the sex scenes having to happen, but it feels odd that the game gives you so many choices only to railroad you in the parts where the player would actually want choices. But due to the setting, you have to railroad them. The entire competition part of Re-Dreamers adds a lot of restrictions to parts of the narrative that'll be tough for a writer to follow without losing the readers.

Another problem I've noticed is the C.H.E.A.T.S system. It seems cool, but in practice, it only serves to highlight how little of an impact your choices have. That's not to say you haven't put effort into it, but it's basically just adding a lot of pointless fluff (especially if you put the awkward stat past 2). With all the dialog you've written for the different stats, you could have easily made a small alternate branch for an event or two. (Maybe I don't want Zack to get raped by Keisuke. Maybe I want Zack to run away from him and wander down a dangerous alley and have bad stuff happen to them there instead. lol)

I guess the reason I'm harping on this for so long is because I see a game that could easily overshadow the X-Change series. But it is being dragged down by well-meaning mistakes.
This is just some random players rambling so don't pay me much mind.
Welcome to the game on the [Ren'Py] engine.
Games like Eva Kiss are nowhere else to be found. Only re Dreamer looks like something that can be controlled by the course of history.

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/42775/post-8641380
Zoey was supposed to be 5'7" with DD-cups but her sprite artist shortened her to 5'3" and gave her H-cups. My producer and I tried really hard to get him to change this, but he didn't understand and one of his several revisions even made her chest larger. At that point, we just decided to go with it even though it's not to my personal tastes, and the story was edited a bit to make Zach knowing he went a bit overboard with the breast slider but not caring as he thought it'd be for an in-game avatar.
I've asked the artist to tone their size down a bit for CGs, but they're probably going to be staying that size on their sprites since it's not realistic to fix those.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes