VN Ren'Py Re Education [v0.60F] [Purplehat Productions]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Where's Re Education 0.55?

It's the end of the month. Shouldn't there be a new release of Re Education about now?

Well, Re Education 0.55 is getting delayed, because this update is going to feature some new backgrounds, one of which is very graphically complex. This means these backgrounds have to be created. There is only one dev team member, who has another job outside of creating this game. 3D modelling complex backgrounds takes awhile, especially if you have to make models and textures from scratch.

So the short story is that Re Education 0.55 is going to be delayed until the end of April. However what you will get is a better update verses what the quality would have been had it been rushed to try and push it out today.

If you want more details on these new backgrounds, head on over to the . There you will find more information, plus the new "Becoming a Drone" comic.

Reactions: Anime slave

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Where's Re Education 0.55?

It's the end of the month. Shouldn't there be a new release of Re Education about now?

Well, Re Education 0.55 is getting delayed, because this update is going to feature some new backgrounds, one of which is very graphically complex. This means these backgrounds have to be created. There is only one dev team member, who has another job outside of creating this game. 3D modelling complex backgrounds takes awhile, especially if you have to make models and textures from scratch.

So the short story is that Re Education 0.55 is going to be delayed until the end of April. However what you will get is a better update verses what the quality would have been had it been rushed to try and push it out today.

If you want more details on these new backgrounds, head on over to the . There you will find more information, plus the new "Becoming a Drone" comic.
We can't complain about can we? Worst outcome would be that you would be stopping (my own opinion). Just hope that we are still seeing you guys in the far future :sneaky::sneaky:;);)

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
It's been a little while hasn't it? The hat's been busy with

But now that that's ready, focus has returned to Re Education. Version 0.56 has been released. This continues the Chloe branch of the fanservice path.

If you need a reminder of how to access this path, . Choose the fanservice path, then choose to recruit Chloe first.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ReEducation-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's been a little while hasn't it? The hat's been busy with

But now that that's ready, focus has returned to Re Education. Version 0.56 has been released. This continues the Chloe branch of the fanservice path.

If you need a reminder of how to access this path, . Choose the fanservice path, then choose to recruit Chloe first.
Is there a thread for the Dr. Valarie demo yet? I haven't noticed one.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
That's weird. I'm quite sure that they are, I've seen tons of demos before.
I mean, a demo is basically just v0.1 of a game. The problem is that it gets subjected to all the same rules as other "drip-feed" games, meaning it'll be marked abandoned if you don't post any updates for a few months and they refuse to remove the tag until you release the game (or a new demo).

Nequiem

Oct 21, 2017
The game was decent until you get blindsided by literal anti-communist propaganda like you're watching a Prager U video or something. I don't give a shit what your political leanings are, I'll still play you're game, but not if you force your political opinions into it, especially in such a ham-fisted way. What a shame.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The game was decent until you get blindsided by literal anti-communist propaganda like you're watching a Prager U video or something. I don't give a shit what your political leanings are, I'll still play you're game, but not if you force your political opinions into it, especially in such a ham-fisted way. What a shame.
Anti-comunist!? You convinced me of playing the game lol

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes