VN Ren'Py Re Education [v0.62] [Purplehat Productions]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Purplehat Productions

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2021
Is there a possibility of a good way for MC to be dominated without chastity, with pegging and that it won't end like the normal sub way ended? I mean i like being sub but i would also like be normally asked to carry out the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without being manipulated into it.
Hello. Yes. That path is planned, eventually. You may notice that when you meet Rachel in the parking lot she mentions that being hypnotized by her is optional. That choice is not implemented yet, but when it is, it will be the "no hypnosis" path. a path in a game about mind control, that does not feature mind control.

This is still a ways off, but yes it is planned.

tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
Honestly it would be interesting if MC had to resist the domming from Rachel. We've seen how in the "good" paths Rachel is willing to hypnotize both Chloe and MC to help them both. Honestly it's hilarious how she believes she has the moral high ground as she does the same as MC but with a lot more subtlety. Essentially fanservice path being the inverse of freedom path.

Also goooooooooooosh I love best girl Chloe being adorable in the new update. I gushed about her before and I will always gush over her. PROTECT.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Yeah everyone gets that message. They want people to follow their new Twitter so there's a promotion and banners.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes