EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cebis9.png

Overview:
In the game, you play as a Pro Hero, a fresh graduate from U.A, who was killed in action but was saved by a mysterious Quirk and sent back in time.
Given a second chance, it's time to hone your power, get closer to allies in order to solve the mystery of your future and try to avoid your impending doom.
You will be able to experience many lewd situations with your favorite characters along the way. Fair price for dying once, right?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2024-01-03
Developer: Double-H - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Gallery Unlock*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png bg.png ss6.jpg ss5.jpg ss2.jpg ss3.jpg ss1.jpg Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
This game has potencial....
the current art its a bit mediocre but attempt recreating the ANIME art style
the protag its ok,its not good its not bad its just MEH, he its the most OC character I have seen with a nevolously generic Monoma like quirk but his personality its ok if a bit weird considering the state his mind shoud be after been thrown into the past, hope the creator focus on his Original story instead of trying tojust copypast events from the show, we need a good MHA game of this kind

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Everyone seems really down on this. Honestly I think the my hero games have been pretty decent as far as usual parody games are concerned. This one looks pretty decent. Interested to see what comes of it.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes