• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Just take a bag of flour and a firecracker. Put the firecracker in the flour bag, then blow the firecracker up. Tooru is the nude girl who wasn't there before everyone was covered in flour.
/s

xgabrielxd1

Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help with some missions.
1st: In Tsuyu's mission, it says, 'There's something else to do first.' What do I need to do to proceed?
2nd: How do I unlock the lab? I have Ochaco as a team partner, but I can't find the card, let alone hack the panel.
I'm aware that Tsuyu helps in the laboratory, but I can't recruit her because I'm stuck on the mission from topic 1.

I appreciate everyone's help! :D

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Why can't I massage Ochaco the 2nd time? We train, she hurts, I go to the chairs but it's blacked out for massage, and the worst pat is that I can't leave or do anything else. WTF???

Orieni01

May 8, 2023
Currently the only option to advance is Tsuya, where I must meet Mei's contact in the back alleys. I've tried weekdays and weekends, it is only available at night, and I've run around every one of the nine locations, checking for things to click or just running various patterns in case you need a number of times before you find him. No idea what I need to do, or if this is even solvable. Mei and Ochaco say to advance other business first, pretty much everything else is blank. What is the solution? Thanks.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Still getting that error with Momo and Mina. There's no point in playing through the game again if I can't see half of the content!

• Angry
Reactions: NukeUmbrella

Tatsumi2005

Nov 23, 2021
for me when mei give me the mall mission the MC says that "what am i doing here, i dont have enough money" so pls someone help :,v

sdfiiaaafa

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone have the android link for v0.28? I cannot update my v0.28 on my phone to 0.29 so want to re download the old version.

May 8, 2023
I'm getting an error after I spend time with momo in the library. I tried everything I could (ignoring, rollbacking, and reloading) but nothing is fixing the problem. Anyone know how to fix it?

Apr 16, 2020
for me when mei give me the mall mission the MC says that "what am i doing here, i dont have enough money" so pls someone help :,v
Was having the same problem, you need to have 2000$ to progress the quest. Personally I just kept grinding the beach cave for a bit, doing 3 fights then leaving before the checkpoint (cuz Idk if you can keep fighting the robots there after you reach the lair)

Apr 16, 2020
I am now stuck, and lowkey pissed. I know for a fact that you can access the lair with Tsuyu, I did in a previous version, I even had the save for it. But for whatever reason, no matter what I do, I can't now. The option to invite Tsuyu straight up doesn't appear. And before someone tells me to just progress her story further, I invite you to please read the rest of the comment, and then tell me how.

After the scene on the beach with Tsuyu and Midnight, the game says "There's something else to do first" whenever I check on Tsuyu. That's the only hint I get, and it's useless. I've searched this thread for people also having this problem, and almost all replies are some variation of "I'm stuck too", and a single "Do quests for the other characters". I tried that, and it didn't really work. Toru? "There's nothing to do right now" Momo? "I still have work to do with Jiro" Mina? "There's something else to do first" None of these are available at this point in the game so Imma cross them out. Ochako? Progressed until I reached "Improve relationship with Mei". Mei? "Explore the cave near the beach", so whatever it is, it can't be them. Jiro? Did all I could up to the movie, after which the game tells me "Jiro's content ends here, if you haven't finished the main story please do so". Eijiro? "Nothing to do until further update". So my only options are Nemuri, Shota, and Sone, and all of them are blank. I tried going to every location I have access to, at every time of day, and seemingly nothing progresses the Tsuyu story to the point I recruit her.

Jestizer

Apr 10, 2019
I am now stuck, and lowkey pissed. I know for a fact that you can access the lair with Tsuyu, I did in a previous version, I even had the save for it. But for whatever reason, no matter what I do, I can't now. The option to invite Tsuyu straight up doesn't appear. And before someone tells me to just progress her story further, I invite you to please read the rest of the comment, and then tell me how.
Tsuyu will only join you in one of her routes. If you blackmailed her she won't join you in battle... That choice is made in school at night when you catch her masturbating to midnight

Apr 16, 2020
Tsuyu will only join you in one of her routes. If you blackmailed her she won't join you in battle... That choice is made in school at night when you catch her masturbating to midnight
Thanks for letting me know. To clarify, though, I was doing the regular route. At least now I know that restarting the game and doing the blackmail route won't work, but I'm still lost.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still getting errors in the gym and Library - it's clear I should be able to at least say hello to Mina and Momo even though their routes only happen later... But I literally do not have files for them

No images, and apparently no code.

I can fix the image problem easy enough, as I said a month ago. But I can't replace code. This traceback is from me after using some copy-pasted Nemuri nudes to give myself interactables and hover images.

This isn't some missing PNG, this is a serious bug, dude.

nghdzz

Feb 12, 2024
Không thể tiến triển câu chuyện chính? Đã làm chuyện ba người đầu tiên với Tsuyu & Midnight trong phòng (con đường tống tiền), nhưng sau đó tôi không còn việc gì phải làm dù có nói chuyện với ai. Chơi trên android
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

bruv

Dec 1, 2017
What if i didn't choose the blackmail and i'm still stuck :(

I truly wonder what is it im missing.

moondust9

Oct 21, 2023
guys but only i have problem with the game? a lot of errorin the game, character/scene overlap, mission that don't advance (ex: give ochako massages but the option to give her massage is always grey. Waiting for jiro's message wich never comes. searching tsuyu and don't find her) i'm confused... did i download an extremely bugged version???

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes