DraegSOR

Oct 22, 2017
can't progress the main questline cause the option to give her a massage after training level 4 gravity is greyed out. any fixes?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
can't progress the main questline cause the option to give her a massage after training level 4 gravity is greyed out. any fixes?
You don't give her the massage after the training! You should have done that before that or at the next day.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
You don't give her the massage after the training! You should have done that before that or at the next day.
Please elaborate, because that's what the game tells you to do after you did it the first time, and softlocks you once you train with her again because the massage option is greyed out and you can't leave the gym because you're in an event.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Please elaborate, because that's what the game tells you to do after you did it the first time, and softlocks you once you train with her again because the massage option is greyed out and you can't leave the gym because you're in an event.
Use this.

Which part are you stuck at?

Edit: I just did a quick rerun of both PC and Android versions and still managed to get to the end of Ochaco's current content, even after saving/loading to check on the bug there. So I'll just include a quick walkthrough here in case you've missed something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Use this.
Ok, that actually did help, thanks. Annoying that you can even softlock yourself to begin with though.

Oh and of course, I managed to run into another bug, this one happens with Mei questline post the villain fight when you're supposed to enter school grounds and she blows up the lab. Thank fuck it fixed itself after I ignored it once, but how does this keep happening.
Also, gotta love that there's no walkthrough for any Mina, Momo, or Toru content. Because why would there be.

Reactions: Orieni01

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Also, gotta love that there's no walkthrough for any Mina, Momo, or Toru content. Because why would there be.
That's because there will be a "Version 2" soon that will rework the coding, UI, and so on. It's planned for the upcoming Tsuyu (0.29) Update, but maybe it could be delayed again. Scenes like Midnight masturbating or so on will also be reworked. Midnight should lose her pink Bikini for example and getting a one Piece Black Swimsuit instead. Look up a couple of pages back, there should be some pictures for the "V2" changes.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with cheat mod:

RE: Hero Academia 0.29 :
/ (120 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

I added some features in my cheat mod like money, stats, items. but if you have some ideas don't hesitate to ask me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
Hello, could someone help me with the story and Jiro gets stuck when she has to send me a message at home in the afternoon and it doesn't arrive at any time. Is it some bug or is it that it collided with another story and the event overlapped but I would like to know what I have to do to follow his story

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
I've gotten the first threesome scene with tsuyu/midnight at the beach, and now I cant progress any further with either one. Tsuyu just says "There's something else to be done" and there's nothing at all for midnight. Talking to midnight at the school in the afternoon doesnt do anything at all, and I cant go to tsuyu's place anymore. Anybody know what's wrong here?

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I've gotten the first threesome scene with tsuyu/midnight at the beach, and now I cant progress any further with either one. Tsuyu just says "There's something else to be done" and there's nothing at all for midnight. Talking to midnight at the school in the afternoon doesnt do anything at all, and I cant go to tsuyu's place anymore. Anybody know what's wrong here?
Do other Quests from the other Characters...

MapleBacon

Aug 25, 2017
Do other Quests from the other Characters...
I've finished every other quest as far as I can, including completing the beach dungeon, which from what I can tell I should have tsuyu at a point I could bring her with me, and I dont. Ochako and mei are both at (progress main storyline) and jiro has no help after finishing the movie with her, but I assume also needs main story progression

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes