Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
Also for Jiro, they say wait for a text msg at home in the afternoon, I am yet to receive any msg

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
You have to progress with mei, the message comes from her asking you to get guitar string
Also how do I get to Mei, because each time I go to the lab, it does not allow me see her. And when I go to her profile it says ask Tsuyu, but she is ignoring me rn

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
What do I need to do to get Tsuyu's and Midnight's new content? Tsuyu's says there's something I need to do first and Midnight's is blank.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017

Shows the problem if you count after jiro sleep thing after has nothing left to do and i can't figure out what to do to progress

Last edited:

cultmaster

Jul 6, 2020
Can't progress main story? Did the first threesome with Tsuyu & Midnight in the room (blackmail path), but after that I have nothing to do no matter who I talk to. Playing on android

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
is there any way to add cheats in this game because when i use a save editor it pops up a message saying something about maliously data

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
anyone can tell me how to recruit tsuyu, i'm going blackmail route, and there are nothing else to do with any girl and i think the only girl recruited is ochako, the game is telling me to advance the main quest which is recruiting, but i simply can't recruit tsuyu, i got jiro power too already.

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
I also can't get the mall rescue to start. Everything says either i need to tend to other business, i need to continue with jiro (momo), or is blank. I've had the threesome with Midnight and Tsuyu, had sex with ochaco, used the fleshlight with mei and gone to the movies with Jiro, and no matter how many days i wait in various locations or people i talk to nothing else happens.

Also i get the 'exceptions have occurred' screen quite often in the library and at the gym.

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
the game idea and how its done in general isnt bad, but it has so many bugs, its kinda unfun to play.
like you get a renpy error once every 5min, half the quests overlap each other and bug them out, and you get softlocked at various points.

just a QoL update where fixing all bugs would it make already so much better

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
So I just started a new game to play through, and I'm getting errors with Mina and Momo in the library. Here's a screencap from the Mina error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can ignore it and move through, but I don't know if that'll break any flags that ought to be set in the scene, possibly locking me out entirely from Mina and Momo. They aren't my favorite girls, but I'd definitely still like to fuck them.

I'll look into patching it myself, but I figured the dev ought to know.

• Angry
Reactions: DuckDuckenberg

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Can't progress main story? Did the first threesome with Tsuyu & Midnight in the room (blackmail path), but after that I have nothing to do no matter who I talk to. Playing on android
I also can't get the mall rescue to start. Everything says either i need to tend to other business, i need to continue with jiro (momo), or is blank. I've had the threesome with Midnight and Tsuyu, had sex with ochaco, used the fleshlight with mei and gone to the movies with Jiro, and no matter how many days i wait in various locations or people i talk to nothing else happens.

Also i get the 'exceptions have occurred' screen quite often in the library and at the gym.
Same problem...

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
I am unable to get the hardening quirk from Kirishima. I have already gotten the message that I need the hardening quirk to go back to the school at night, but every time I try to get it from Kirishima, he says that he is busy training.

Reactions: Brazen240
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes